Is this axle-side control arm bushing welded on?

...the other joint on top of the Diff is $50. plus getting all of the proper replacement parts is just about the same and buying the whole kit,
The cost of replacement internals total $50.01. I can list the parts if you want. Adding the differential side machined JJ brings the total close to $100.

Reactions: Brad W
The cost of replacement internals total $50.01. I can list the parts if you want. Adding the differential side machined JJ brings the total close to $100.

Yeah I got the diff one too and it needs a rebuild as well. IDK how I'm going to rebuild the passenger side. Would I need that special tool?

Use your press. The official tool might be easier. But there isn't anything uniquely special about it.

Reactions: Brad W
Yeah I got the diff one too and it needs a rebuild as well. IDK how I'm going to rebuild the passenger side. Would I need that special tool?
I like the Currie tool. Servicing the JJ while on the vehicle is convenient, and easy, no bench vise required. I could cobble together a tool that would do the job for less money no doubt.

Update everyone. I got all my Currie stuff in and made my own press tool.

20190121_162522.jpg