Is this old radio worth anything?

Love it! Can’t wait to see your project when it’s all complete.
Well I got one coming in from France (only one on ebay at the moment) then I ordered a Bluetooth audio chip, and I stopped by the Milwaukee repair center and they gave me an old battery holder for their jackets. (gotta love a freebie) seeing as I have a bunch of M12 batteries and the radio runs on 12v, I'm going to see if i can update the power source to.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Love it! Can’t wait to see your project when it’s all complete.
I'll be sure and post it up, unfortunately the Bluetooth module is at least a month out from China and I've no idea how log it takes to ship a radio from France but when it arrives I can start on getting things setup. I'll probably put in an auxiliary port for fun to.

Reactions: Kathy
I found that exact radio on Letgo....cost me 10 bucks...why I bought it have no idea.. it works expect for the volume dial will not turn up...

I found that exact radio on Letgo....cost me 10 bucks...why I bought it have no idea.. it works expect for the volume dial will not turn up...
Want to let it go for another 10? I've got a second Bluetooth module on the way anyhow ;)

Want to let it go for another 10? I've got a second Bluetooth module on the way anyhow ;)

Soo you are saying 20...lol
I figure somepoint I will do something with it...

I’m not sure / wasn’t able to make it to the preview day but if it doesn’t dave can probably fix it . It’s at 7.50 right now I think . I was trying to think of I even had cassette tapes anymore :)
:risas3:

Ah...I see my reputation precedes me. Admittedly, I still have around 60 cassette tapes. Unfortunately, my players will decide at random to consume said tapes. Now I'm hesitant to listen to them. Need to upgrade to this new technology I keep hearing about...CDs, or some such thing... :rolleyes:
No Squatch, the next technology is Bluetooth. CD's are already obsolete! This thread is crackin' me up, literally! My secretary probably wondering what I'm doing in here.

No Squatch, the next technology is Bluetooth. CD's are already obsolete! This thread is crackin' me up, literally! My secretary probably wondering what I'm doing in here.
Bluetooth. I went for years...literally y e a r s having absolutely no idea what the hell "Bluetooth" was. Sounds like some pirate's name, to me...

Reactions: KCsTJ
Bluetooth. I went for years...literally y e a r s having absolutely no idea what the hell "Bluetooth" was. Sounds like some pirate's name, to me...
Blackbeard, Bluetooth and arghhh, matey! Sounds good to me, maybe Bluetooth is a pirate.

Reactions: Squatch
Don't feel like your the only one Squatch....I don't know anything about Bluetooth or how it's supposed to work.
When you see those people walking around with that stupid thing stuck in their ear talking to them selves.....is that what Bluetooth does to you??

Reactions: Squatch
Don't feel like your the only one Squatch....I don't know anything about Bluetooth or how it's supposed to work.
When you see those people walking around with that stupid thing stuck in their ear talking to them selves.....is that what Bluetooth does to you??
Looks like an artificial leech stuck on their ear (that may be more accurate than we realize...).

Reactions: KCsTJ