Is this Teraflex lift a good lift kit?

Coupon code?

Someone shared it with me on this forum, JF2018, I think it's 8% discount on the Savvy webiste when you check out, every bit counts when Chris and Jerry make the list......and worse when bone head me did one component......at ..... a. .... time. HA. I like the Savvy DA arms, the aluminum look (yeah shoot me, I like the look) and Currie Springs are here about to go on and then JBconvesions SS SYE. Then measure for Tom Wood shaft.

Reactions: Hopper
Someone shared it with me on this forum, JF2018, I think it's 8% discount on the Savvy webiste when you check out, every bit counts when Chris and Jerry make the list......and worse when bone head me did one component......at ..... a. .... time. HA. I like the Savvy DA arms, the aluminum look (yeah shoot me, I like the look) and Currie Springs are here about to go on and then JBconvesions SS SYE. Then measure for Tom Wood shaft.
Oh I wonder if I’d have to measure for the driveshaft as well once I install the Currie suspension lift 🧐

Oh I wonder if I’d have to measure for the driveshaft as well once I install the Currie suspension lift 🧐
It's a safe bet. Although I'd give tom wood a call first, he might know how much you'll need given the lift you're using.

Mine isn't my only vehicle, so I'm going to install it and the shaft last, they can ship next day they said. I agree with others, wouldn't hurt to call, they are experts there, they might say "yeah this length" and you're off.

one more question, would the stock dana 30 front and 35 rear i have be ok with 33's or would the dana super 35 kit be a good option? I saw that mentioned in this thread. :)
My understanding is the front Dana 30 will be okay with 33's, but the rear should have Chromo axles, Revolution without having to go S35. You can get away with stock and 33's, but you're pushing your lock with the rear axles on stock, I broke a stock axle with 33's.....but after some years, not sure time was a factor.

You may have already ordered the lift but I got the ce-9800 and kinda wish I went with the double adjustable and anti-rock kit for a couple hundred more. The antirock alone is around $450. If you got the ce-9800 kit for a good deal then dis-regard.
Oh no i haven't ordered anything yet. I will keep that in mind for sure. I'm gathering this information for when I do purchase everything I need. I've had this Jeep since I was 16 and haven't really done anything to it. Now that I live in Colorado, different story! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gaabbee
Oh no i haven't ordered anything yet. I will keep that in mind for sure. I'm gathering this information for when I do purchase everything I need. I've had this Jeep since I was 16 and haven't really done anything to it. Now that I live in Colorado, different story! :ROFLMAO:
If you are waiting then my vote goes for around November. I got my ce-9800hl for about 1800 shipped. If you can get the AR for a couple hundred more go for that/

Would this be it by chance?

image.jpg

Reactions: Vasq
Alright y’all! It took me a minute, but I think I got a picture of what I needed to find out the gear ratio. If I’m looking right, I believe I have I 3.07 ratio, which mean I’ll probably have to re-gear if I go with the 4in Currie lift with 33’s right? I know I’ll need a CV driveshaft and SYE as well.

FEF807DF-9871-4192-9096-3A2B524C7584.jpeg

Reactions: ScottCO
Yep 3.07, you'll need to regear both axles for those 33's. For 33's and your 32RH automatic (a GREAT offroad/rock crawler transmission), 4.10 would be the perfect ratio. If you think 35's might be in your future I'd gear it to 4.56.

Yep 3.07, you'll need to regear both axles for those 33's. For 33's and your 32RH automatic (a GREAT offroad/rock crawler transmission), 4.10 would be the perfect ratio. If you think 35's might be in your future I'd gear it to 4.56.
I think I’ll probably put 33’s on it. I don’t see myself needed 35s for what I do. So you say 4.10 would be ideal? That probably something a shop should do instead of a novice like me huh? I am going to attempt that Currie lift kit myself... maybe :ROFLMAO:

I think I’ll probably put 33’s on it. I don’t see myself needed 35s for what I do. So you say 4.10 would be ideal? That probably something a shop should do instead of a novice like me huh? I am going to attempt that Currie lift kit myself... maybe :ROFLMAO:
Yeah definitely have a good shop regear your axles. Your axle's ring & pinion gears have to be set up with shims so they mesh together properly and if not done properly, the new gears will be toast in very short order. Not even highly experienced axle regearing gurus get it right the first time every time.