Is this the correct transmission dipstick for a 32RH transmission?

That part can be figured out. All we have to do is mark the tube where it enters the trans and then measure how much the dipstick sticks past the end of the tube. That will get it more than close enough to keep the trans working well.
Have you installed that dipstick I sent yet? If you haven’t that makes it easy

well I finally received the right dip stick . I guess when people are either pulling the trans or yanking the dipstick tube off, but they bend the crap out of it. So i have been lightly tapping the sides of the crease and got a good bit of the bend out. Just wondering if I should drill out the opposite side of the crease and tap out the crease and then weld up the hole ? or just go with it.

Here ya go

686D1887-B6FC-40B0-B4B2-021D5F5C9210.jpeg

7F79587A-4681-445C-A9A4-5A06E13C990E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: starkey480
well I finally received the right dip stick . I guess when people are either pulling the trans or yanking the dipstick tube off, but they bend the crap out of it. So i have been lightly tapping the sides of the crease and got a good bit of the bend out. Just wondering if I should drill out the opposite side of the crease and tap out the crease and then weld up the hole ? or just go with it.
What is the length of the dipstick itself and the length from the top to the full line? And where did you buy it? A link would be great.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
What is the length of the dipstick itself and the length from the top to the full line? And where did you buy it? A link would be great.
Sorry just saw this. I’ll do some measuring.
I found a local Jeep salvage guy that had one.
I may have another one Also. I think I got it on eBay but I’ll make sure.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford