Is your WranglerFix PCM still working?

MTragan

Hi everyone. I just discovered that the Wranglerfix PCM existed on this forum yesterday. I have an auto 06 with the typical hard shift PCM issue. It started happening a few years ago, and I had just stopped researching a fix for it because at the time there didn't seem to be one. So I just learned to live with it. But yesterday I just randomly decided to research it again to see if anyone had come up with a fix. Low and behold, I find that someone has! The Wranglerfix PCM seems like the fix I need. But..... all of the reviews I'm able to find are from people who literally had just put it in their Jeep. I was wondering if now that these have been out for a while and people have probably had them in for a while, is everyone still having success with theirs? I just want to be positive it's a sure fix before shelling out that kind of cash. Thanks!

Reactions: Wranglerfix
@Wranglerfix ie hands down one of the most stand up and reputable members of this forum. I have no doubt whatsoever if your PCM failed prematurely he would replace it for little to no cost, that’s how good of a guy Mark is.
I'm definitely sold! I plan on ordering one of these next pay day for sure. I'm so ready to put the whole PCM issue behind me. I've been driving with hard shifts for 3 years.

Hi everyone. I just discovered that the Wranglerfix PCM existed on this forum yesterday. I have an auto 06 with the typical hard shift PCM issue. It started happening a few years ago, and I had just stopped researching a fix for it because at the time there didn't seem to be one. So I just learned to live with it. But yesterday I just randomly decided to research it again to see if anyone had come up with a fix. Low and behold, I find that someone has! The Wranglerfix PCM seems like the fix I need. But..... all of the reviews I'm able to find are from people who literally had just put it in their Jeep. I was wondering if now that these have been out for a while and people have probably had them in for a while, is everyone still having success with theirs? I just want to be positive it's a sure fix before shelling out that kind of cash. Thanks!
It doesn't really matter how long they last. Mark isn't going to leave you hanging, stuck with bad product, or give up until the problem is fixed or determined to be non PCM related.

Coming up on 2 years since replacing my original PCM with a WranglerFix PCM on 9 Aug, 2019. I've got 9,967 miles on it so far. I've had no issues with my Jeep at all during this time. No hard 1-2 shift, no codes, no CEL's.

5h7vwh.jpg

I have an 06 also. I had mine for a few years now, and it works just as well as day one. It was the best thing I ever had to purchase for my jeep. It fixed the shifting issues 100%. It took care of the bogus codes I was getting for my O2 sensors and random stalling out.

I’ve had mine since August 2020 (daily driver) and have not had any issues.

Initially I had concerns about how the security system would or wouldn’t work (SKIS/SKIM) but there were no issues there either. I was able to test it over the winter and it still requires a programmed key.