ISO Or-Fab tire carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP13

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
In search of Or-Fab tire carrier new or used. Do you have one? Perhaps it's time to change the look of your Jeep. Sell me your tire carrier.

Screenshot_20161219-230806.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Good luck on that. I've been looking for one for about a year now, LOL.

I've been looking for one of these for a few months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't know why some company doesn't make a similar one.

Reactions: JP13
That makes 2 of us! If I could find one, I could get it copied.

I wish someone did start making copies of them. It's not like they are making them anymore, so I doubt they would care.

I guess so. This has been up there for at least 6 months.

I emailed them to ask them about it months ago, but never heard anything back.

Where did you hear that from? I've been checking their website day-in and day-out, hoping it'll change to "we're back!" All I know is what the website says. Where did you hear the Transamerica stuff from? I'm dying for OR-Fab to come back.
I don't recall where I heard it but Transamerica has been on a buying spree for years now so it made sense to me that they might snap up ORF too.

What makes me think something is likely to happen is that someone is still paying to keep their ORF's website alive.

Reactions: Brantley
ORF has a notice right on their website (it's been there for half a year or more) that says they are restructuring and will be opening again soon. Supposedly...

Reactions: Brantley
I found a fabricator in my state that is willing to duplicate it. I'll meet him in 2 weeks to work out the details. If it turns out great, we'll have an option!

Reactions: Northwood and StG58
Status
Not open for further replies.