ISO: Pictures of 1/2” Body Lift

I am considering adding a 1/2" bl to my setup for a wee bit more extension. Thanks in advance.

1/2” body lift completely hidden by XRC bumper

769F9870-0840-40D5-B9EB-030F9D1B65CA.jpeg

It's mainly the look, especially at from the rear, that dissuades me. I'm trying to get some sense of visual comparison between the two.
You won't notice a 1-1.25" body lift. Its benefits for a little additional tire clearance outweigh any slight added gap between the tub and body that only you would notice... and not notice for very long lol.

Reactions: GPK03X
You won't notice a 1-1.25" body lift. Its benefits for a little additional tire clearance outweigh any slight added gap between the tub and body that only you would notice... and not notice for very long lol.

Some of us spot that 1" BL a mile away. 🤣 It's ugly when you're focused on it. But you're right, the pros outweigh the cons and I doubt we'd notice or care for long once it is installed on our rig. I appreciate this thread though and the photos shared. I still lean toward a 1/2' personally because if it's enough, it's enough, and I want to keep the Jeeps as easy to get in as possible for the wife.

I did the 1/2” body lift because that’s all I needed. But now I’m thinking why didn’t I go for the 1 or 1 1/4 “.