Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

It just happened!

OP
Irun

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
Started pulling the XD apart yesterday. After a partial disassembly, it's clear this thing saw little to no use and is in surprisingly good condition. Any parts to replace will be minimal and only involve small stuff. Step #1 is cleaning everything up in preparation for painting. I just need to nail down the paint color!

20220731_144153.jpg

20220731_144135.jpg

20220731_144111.jpg

20220731_144053.jpg

OP
Irun

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
Cleaned up the XD drum and painted it. Also did a little experimenting with a couple shades of dark gray on the drum supports. I'm going to run with the Rust-Oleum "Metallic". It's not the original color, which I can't seem to identify, but will suffice for this project!

20220802_191757.jpg

OP
Irun

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
I picked this up years ago for $50. I knew what it was, and what it isn't. I liked it for being different, so that was enough for me. There is a fair amount of work to do with it, but here's a rough idea of what it's like on the Jeep.

20220808_182731.jpg

20220808_182707.jpg

20220808_182716.jpg

zebra12

TJJ78 and TJJ77
Supporting Member

PRNDL

I like Jeeps
Supporting Member
My Ryobi 1/2" impact died this past weekend, as did my second drill. After 13+ years with Ryobi, I broke down and bought some new battery powered tools. As much as I wanted to go with Milwaukee, I couldn't justify 3X the cost for the type of work I do with them. After doing some research I ended up going with HF Hercules. We'll see if it's a decision I regret!

View attachment 319340

How have these been holding up? I'm in need of an impact myself.

Reactions: Irun
OP
Irun

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
Never really been a fan of the look of this bumper, but I have to say it is growing on me. Looks good.

It's not a bumper I'd wheel with, due to strength concerns. However, until I decide to start wheeling this Jeep, it will suffice. Plus, I like the idea of something that's different. As much as I tried, the front Mopar Rockcrawler bumper just wasn't for me.

Lax22

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I like the mopar front bumper but the inability to run an antirock forced me to get rid of the one I had.

taylormade73

Wobbles in My Rearview As I Look at My Silver TJ
Supporting Member
It's not a bumper I'd wheel with, due to strength concerns. However, until I decide to start wheeling this Jeep, it will suffice. Plus, I like the idea of something that's different. As much as I tried, the front Mopar Rockcrawler bumper just wasn't for me.

I want a Mopar Rockcrawler bumper for my stock TJR. I plan on keeping the stock sway bar.