It works! Revving the nuts off a TJ ended up giving it way more power (no more carbon buildup)

The one I am talking about was a fixed kit sort of like the upper cylinder lube kit for leaded gas cars using unleaded gas but sucks in water vapor/mist not lube.

i remember the water injection kits some used in high performance engines back in the day. was said to help keep engine clean and keep it from pinging as bad. never had the need for something like that because i drove the cowboy shit outta my old hot rod 72 SS Chevelle

1EBAC43E-DFF9-43B8-8716-2CF2D98E4EE3.png

You replied to @Fishtaco post from a 2/11/2021. PBR shortages overseas, Covid, Jeep issues with 3.07 gears and his wife got the best of him now. He now has an American accent and is in hiding somewhere near Ireland with Conner McGregor (former UFC champ/Proper Twelve whiskey). He still drinks PBR though.

WTF?

I used to do deep mud. RPMs below 5000 won't even make the tires move in Va red clay. Never again. It took me a year to completely clean underneath that Jeep. Next time I'll drop it off with @Irun and a blank check. His Jeeps look immaculate always.
p.s. Please don't try to cash my check before the 10th of the month. I'm currently spending $400 a month in gas for my "self employed" driving job. :( It was $160 a month, before Brandon won the first USPS mail-in election. I miss the good ol days when people could actually express their opinions.🇺🇸

so you have one of those mall crawling show Jeeps huh ? it's a wrangler it's supposed to be muddy !!!! as long as you can see out the windshield it's clean enough !!!!

Reactions: Claybirdd
This really does work. True story with my newest jeep, a 97 sport.
My Dad bought the jeep and it had been sitting for a couple of years. He replaced the fuel pump, new battery, and a few other things and got it running but it was skipping. He had a young guy helping him around his business and he decided to take the jeep on a joy ride.....and we'll the police tried to pull him over and he ran from them. We live in the foothills of SC and he was clocked by the police at 75 through some of the mtn. roads. With about a dozen police chasing, they threw out spikes, flattened all 4 tires. The kid still drove about a mile before stopping and running on foot before eventually getting caught. Well guess what? It stopped skipping! I've been driving it for several weeks now and just checked mileage....17 mpg!

i remember the water injection kits some used in high performance engines back in the day. was said to help keep engine clean and keep it from pinging as bad. never had the need for something like that because i drove the cowboy shit outta my old hot rod 72 SS Chevelle

View attachment 335986

I love the look of that car. It looks like it's about to pounce.

• USA Proud
Reactions: MikeE024
This really does work. True story with my newest jeep, a 97 sport.
My Dad bought the jeep and it had been sitting for a couple of years. He replaced the fuel pump, new battery, and a few other things and got it running but it was skipping. He had a young guy helping him around his business and he decided to take the jeep on a joy ride.....and we'll the police tried to pull him over and he ran from them. We live in the foothills of SC and he was clocked by the police at 75 through some of the mtn. roads. With about a dozen police chasing, they threw out spikes, flattened all 4 tires. The kid still drove about a mile before stopping and running on foot before eventually getting caught. Well guess what? It stopped skipping! I've been driving it for several weeks now and just checked mileage....17 mpg!

To add to this, since my theme for this jeep is The Millennium Falcon from Star Wars, it is very fitting in that the Falcon is also known as "the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy". 😆😆😆

• Haha
Just so I understand the process, 3rd gear up hill at 3500-4000 rpm with a helper, my wife, on bumper pouring distilled water into the intake for about 20 minutes? Hood removed of course. ;) Not sure my TJ will go that far.

Last edited:
Just so I understand the process, 3rd gear up hill at 3500-4000 rpm with a helper, my wife, on bumper pouring distilled water into the intake for about 20 minutes? Hood removed of course. ;) Not sure my TJ will go that far.

You got it.

We could use a tutorial on it if you don’t mind taking the extra time for photos/video of the process.

• Haha
Reactions: Macrosill and Zorba