It's Chris's fault

Ha I saw one today, JKU white from head to toe and we didn’t wave at each other. Just stared as we passed by, both probably disgusted with what each saw. Stock LJ here, btw

I see a lot of them on JKs in Toledo😑 I was trying to help my coworker find a cheaper TJ and he sent me a few TJs with the angry grill...
d5e.jpg

I don’t like the grills, but it’s even worse when they just do the headlight trim rings and don’t even bother with the whole grill. 🤦‍♂️

Just being a member on this forum has perpetuated systematic bias against Jeeps with angry bird grills for me. I mean, I didn't care for them before but now its a lot deeper. I might judge you a little in my own mind about your tire choices or your Harbor Freight winch, but that doesn't mean you're a bad person, or that we cant still wheel together. But if you have an angry bird grill you really need to rethink your life choices, take a long look in the mirror or at your Jeep, maybe join a support group. Can we start a non-profit to try and get these people some help? Is there a phycologist in the house that would do some pro bono work for this initiative? We owe it to the public to take action. Who's with me?

I too believe Chris might be the de facto leader of the Angry Bird Grill Cult. That's secretly why he had to relocate, it was due to shame in his community.

Last edited:
If the governors would require all angry bird grille’s to wear a mask then that’s something I could get behind.
I'm socially distancing from them myself. They make me sick.

An angry bird grill on a TJ is like a mustache on a woman ...I just don't want to see it , even if it isn't my TJ.

What personality does anybody think their Jeep is embodying with these works of art anyway?

To slap one on a TJ is sacrilege here. Shun these people.

I'm socially distancing from them myself. They make me sick.

An angry bird grill on a TJ is like a mustache on a woman ...I just don't want to see it , even if it isn't my TJ.

What personality does anybody think their Jeep is embodying with these works of art anyway?

To slap one on a TJ is sacrilege here. Shun these people.
Oh you'd hate this even more then ….
jeep.jpg

It’s a sad day when they are starting to appear on TJs 🤣

Sadly, the disease is spreading. On my way to work this morning I came upon a nice looking all black Gladiator (Guess where this is going!). As I passed it, I was thinking to myself that these are starting to grow on me. Then it happened. As I drove by, I looked in the rear view mirror only to see the angriest bird grill yet. My eyes are still burning and I'm not sure I'll recover. Thanks again Chris!

Sadly, the disease is spreading. On my way to work this morning I came upon a nice looking all black Gladiator (Guess where this is going!). As I passed it, I was thinking to myself that these are starting to grow on me. Then it happened. As I drove by, I looked in the rear view mirror only to see the angriest bird grill yet. My eyes are still burning and I'm not sure I'll recover. Thanks again Chris!

It's spreading, but mostly only to the newer Jeeps.

When you realize who is shopping for a Gladiator or a JL, it's usually the exact opposite of a person who is shopping for a TJ. So, there's always that at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition