It's Here, The 2023 Forum Regulations Book

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Get ready for a great year with some exciting changes- Also all that our Australian members have to do is flip the book upside down. We thought of everything.

C877B7A9-F7E7-4CBF-976F-0DEA212AE363.jpeg

New Chapters for 2023-

Chapter 4- Forum do’s and don’ts - has nuggets like “Do not dare mention spring rates. Ever.”

Chapter 7 - Your TJ build and marital conflict resolution

Chapter 12- Dealing with JK owners- ( has helpful hints like saying “you people” alot.- like “I hear you people blow dry your hair”

Chapter 17- Perverts: Who they are and what to be aware of. (Mug shots included).

Chapter 21- Death Wobble: God’s way of telling you it’s time for better tires and more parts.

As usual there will be some updates throughout the year.

A lot of hard work is going into this so everyone needs to be respectful and support the cause. Read it, Learn it, Live it.

Last edited:
It's like @AndyG is trying, but failing, to get his name on the cover! :oops: :cool:🤣

New Chapters for 2023-

Chapter 4- Forum do’s and don’ts - has nuggets like “Do not dare mention spring rates. Ever.”

Chapter 12- Dealing with JK owners- ( has helpful hints like saying “you people” alot.- like “I hear you people blow dry your hair”

Chapter 17- Perverts: Who they are and what to be aware of. (Mug shots included).

Chapter 21- Death Wobble: God’s way of telling you it’s time for better tires and more parts.

A lot of hard work is going into this so everyone needs to be respectful and support the cause. Read it, Learn it, Live it.

See I told y'all he was a show off, and wanted all the attention!!!

The official Jeep Pervert even has a chapter on perverts in the 2023 manual!!!!!!!

New Chapters for 2023-

Become ungovernable.
200.gif

Brakes/breaks. This one makes me wanna punch little kittens... ;) :D

Remember Kurt Russell in Used Cars….”I’m gonna club this baby seal if someone doesn’t come buy this car.” Funny stuff.

Reactions: Zorba