JadeTheJeep's 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport

JadeTheJeep

Just brought home our new TJ on Friday. She runs perfect! We were looking everywhere for this color and I been did a nationwide search on autotrader to find it, there was only one. Jade is rust free and doesn't look like it's ever been more than a commuter. We removed the rear seat and carpet for our pupper and plan on bolting a carpeted board to protect the sheetmetal. When we were looking for a TJ we decided it had to be Jade, a 4.0L, and must have a rag top, the half doors were a happy bonus. We have already added 600 miles to the odometer, totalling 140,000 miles.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm sure I'll have plenty after some time with her and will be on the forum frequently.

Last edited:
Very nice jeep and dog. Is that a cover on the steering wheel? I've never seen one with that pattern before.

Very nice jeep and dog. Is that a cover on the steering wheel? I've never seen one with that pattern before.

Thanks! And the steering wheel overlay came with the Jeep and I couldn't find it online anywhere. It looks like it's been stuck on with an adhesive, I actually like it quite a bit, probably won't be removing it.

Reactions: A. Paul
Thank you! Yeah, I believe it is the color that got me hooked on TJs. It's very unique, glad to see a similar color to it coming back on the JL this year.

Yes, on the JLs they are calling it "Bikini" though. But it does indeed look very, very similar.

Very, very nice! A truly rare bird. And clean as a whistle...I'd say you got a winner. (y)

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to say something; that is definitely a cutie pooch!

Reactions: JadeTheJeep
Looks like you got a great one. I'd almost kill to have my jeep look like your does underneath!

We traded a 2017 loaded Mustang for it with 22k miles that was paid off. So it had to be a TJ in good shape, we were nervous at first. 🤣

EDIT: sports cars are lame in Oklahoma, we have no regrets with the new toy, TJ is WAY cooler.

Last edited: