Washington January 14, 2023 13th Annual Snow Jamboree Eatonville, WA

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
1669258322437.png
Jan

So is this the Elbe one? They really need to put an actual address on where it starts. Or a cross road

It's been 2006 for the last time I was at Elbe so I have no idea. I was a little taken back too when all it lists is Scott Turner Rd..... That could be a pretty long rod in some cases.

It's been 2006 for the last time I was at Elbe so I have no idea. I was a little taken back too when all it lists is Scott Turner Rd..... That could be a pretty long rod in some cases.

Ok just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss something, sometimes(often) my dyslexia makes me misread important stuff, especially on fliers.

Looks fun though, I asked my son what he thinks, and it sounds like we’ll probably go to this.

Reactions: JMT and Wildman
Ok just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss something, sometimes(often) my dyslexia makes me misread important stuff, especially on fliers.

Looks fun though, I asked my son what he thinks, and it sounds like we’ll probably go to this.

Have fun. I don't think the Jeep will be ready by then but you never know. Damn, my son will be in town on that date too.

That’s too far for me. 320mi

(Start slightly drunken rant)

So I went to the pnw4wda Instagram (they had a flier for this event) and asked about this event……. This is why the pnw4wda sucks. Their response was basically the same as the flier. I asked if there was trailer parking and they said it’s up to me. (Fine I’m guessing that means no) asked about the meet up/registration point and all they said was the same thing that’s on the flier, absolutely zero help. I have been in enough delegates meetings to know they basically do not give a shit about much unless it’s about stupid fucking barrel racing or shore patrol. I have asked them before on their forum about race classes and the response there has also been useless, I would happily re-join this org is they would simply pull their heads out of their asses and answer simple fucking questions.
I hate this stupid org and their stupid rules. Fuck them.

Sorry had a couple drinks tonight but they just piss me off so much. Their supposed to be the place to go to find out about wheeling in the PNW and they don’t know shit ever. And the rules they push and want to enforce usually only benafiy the short CJ 5 crowd and smaller rigs.

Everything on their site is outdated, nobody goes there for anything (forum)

When i was a delegate i would push for stuff that would get shot down by people in their 60-70’s that didn’t even go wheeling ( this means jeeping since they
hate anything tha isn’t a CJ) and their response would be to get more (nonexistent) clubs to join and get involved. Building a new club that adheres to their guidelines is a lot of work BTW, I know because I did it.
I have been a member of region 1 and 2. They fucking suck!

End rant.( for now)