January 2020 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Sluice

You didn’t read the rules. I can only accept photos taken in landscape mode, not portrait (up and down) mode.

I don’t mean to be a hard ass, just wanted to give you a chance to swap the photo out.

51BA65E3-0B33-45C0-83DC-805A651BDA4F.jpeg

You didn’t read the rules. I can only accept photos taken in landscape mode, not portrait (up and down) mode.

I don’t mean to be a hard ass, just wanted to give you a chance to swap the photo out.
It’s just a screen shot from a video. Am I good to post a different pic ?
And it is in first place 🥇

It’s just a screen shot from a video. Am I good to post a different pic ?

Oh yes, if you want to, that would be awesome. I just can't use portrait mode photos for the site banner, as I don't have enough horizontal image to work with (y)

Reactions: Thunderhead
Sounds like you have quite a growth spurt in your future. Cant wait to see / read about the progress. Feel free to reach out if you have any angle questions.

That trip sounds awesome. Hopefully the timing will work out so I can jump on a few of the trails with you guys.

Um I’m counting on a epic run this summer. I’d say in July as work is slow for me. Slick Rock and Deer Valley. @Midnight LJR and @Lonewolf and @Justin Homan are locals. We should set this up ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Justin Homan
Um I’m counting on a epic run this summer. I’d say in July as work is slow for me. Slick Rock and Deer Valley. @Midnight LJR and @Lonewolf and @Justin Homan are locals. We should set this up ...
This will happen 100% I was planning to take the lead on it as I know the area well. I will start a thread for it once we get closer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.