January 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't that the truth. I've worked for the public since I was 14 and I didn't know what to say, where to look , where to stand. Every wall.

Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to keep a straight face.

It's hard to talk to a woman you just met with a full nude of her on the wall behind her. That was not on my builders' license exam.
Yep, and harder to explain to your wife. “ yeah honey, I’ve been staring at this hot nude chic on the job all day, then I met her with a straight face and a hard cock.” “She looked.”

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
I remodeled a bath for a guy that had nude pictures of his wife on his bedroom wall. I'm like, ain't that like having a picture of your Jeep....on the dash of your Jeep??

Weird.

"Sir, take those down or my guys will be here all year"

Really made it awkward to meet his wife. Really did. Freudian slip..."mam, we will do the breast job we can."
Hahahahaha! Many many years ago I used to install custom glass and mirrors on Yachts and in fine homes, and there was one job we did in a guys house that had a big nude portrait of his wife hanging in the room where we were working. It was so awkward to pretend not to look at it, and talking to her when she was standing in front of her picture was super awkward too. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: JDRAM11 and AndyG
Hahahahaha! Many many years ago I used to install custom glass and mirrors on Yachts and in fine homes, and there was one job we did in a guys house that had a big nude portrait of his wife hanging in the room where we were working. It was so awkward to pretend not to look at it, and talking to her when she was standing in front of her picture was super awkward too. 🤣🤣
What is he going to do when she puts on about 40 lb.... Hey honey this picture reminds me of what you used to look like....

I mean good Lord...

Last edited:
Some of these recent votes on Friday look suspicious 👀👀 going to need some admin tools to verify 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Q
I think you got a good amount of votes that day, thus the suspicious comment! :)

6 within 7 minutes on a Friday night. I don't think it's fishy...I just think it's coincidental. Doesn't mean we can't have some fun harassing you. I've already started legal proceedings to demand a recount. I'll be hosting a presser at Four Seasons Landscaping in Philadelphia later today.

View attachment 221665
I heard from fictitious sources that Chris is handing out free supporting member tags to new members in exchange for votes to bypass the minimum requirements

You guys better be careful about voter fraud allegations. That stuff will get you banned from most platforms these days 🤣

I think some of the influx of votes is due to having put up the banner to encourage people to vote last week.

• Wow
Reactions: Tob and J R
That's not true...You save the $100 Amazon gift card and you get that sticker.

This is true! Though that Amazon gift card is tax deductible, so when someone else gets one, I can write it off on taxes and at least get about 50% back.

But the sticker, I need to win just for that alone!

This is true! Though that Amazon gift card is tax deductible, so when someone else gets one, I can write it off on taxes and at least get about 50% back.

But the sticker, I need to win just for that alone!
I'll give you $300 for $500 in Amazon gift cards. Win-win.

The race is still tight and a few more days left. Don't start celebrating yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Q and Chris
I'll give you $300 for $500 in Amazon gift cards. Win-win.

The race is still tight and a few more days left. Don't start celebrating yet.

If I don't win I'm going to go start a "peaceful protest" (riot) and take my reparations anyways ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
If I don't win I'm going to go start a "peaceful protest" (riot) and take my reparations anyways ;)
If I don't win............I'm gonna.................submit the same photo on the Feb 2021 thread. :ROFLMAO: (par for the course, I was late submitting)

And...lots of Solar Yellow representing - not that I've paid any attention to previous months - but you know, I feel like we're brothers from different mothers with our "pretty yellow Jeeps". :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.