Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

January 2022 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
There are a few squares though, this ain't Instagram!
I don't know Instagram from Telegram - are square pix a thing there? I'll take them over "I'm a stupid smartphone owner who can't turn his phone sideways" people. At least the square picture means there was some thought process going on.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Ocho

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I don't know Instagram from Telegram - are square pix a thing there? I'll take them over "I'm a stupid smartphone owner who can't turn his phone sideways" people. At least the square picture means there was some thought process going on.
Zorba - I hope you never have to take a picture of the Eiffel Tower…

🙂

rasband

Balls Deep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
They are, and I am pretty sure the reason they require them to be square is because of dumb smartphone owners.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
No, back a bit more... no back further... further... further...
I need to dig mine up - I took a pix with a 180 degree fisheye right at the bottom of the thing - there's a survey marker or somesuch marking the exact center. I laid down and fired the camera straight up from that spot.

UKTJ

TJ Enthusiast
I need to dig mine up - I took a pix with a 180 degree fisheye right at the bottom of the thing - there's a survey marker or somesuch marking the exact center. I laid down and fired the camera straight up from that spot.
Yeah, but we would have to rely on a hand drawn artists impression, unless you create a digital copy :eek::eek::eek::eek:;)

JC123

TJ Enthusiast
first snow of the season here
2022-01-04 Jeep snow.jpg

WHBNM

TOOL Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Not a winner. We all know that that takes something spectacular these days. But just for fun here's one from last weekend
looking across Rio Grande Valley, Southern Sangre de Cristo Mtns in the distance.

Jeep jan2020.jpg

NOTNSUV

Say What?!
Supporting Member
Reactions: Moon Eyes
Status
Not open for further replies.