Jasper, GA Jeep fest

Jcraig

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
2019 Jasper Jeep fest this year was the first outing I have attended with my 2006 LJR and the first also for a friend who had never off roaded his unit. We had a fantastic time but were so busy with the wheeling ops we have virtually no pics. Will definitely be returning next year. Seems to me like it was a Woodstock for jeeps without the alcohol or drugs but with a great crowd, trails, obstacle course and for cause anyone would want to support. Google the Jasper Jeep fest for what to expect. They have a great website.

That would be the Sherrif's Jeep Fest (in Jasper).

And the weekend before that was the Great Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion.

Reactions: Hog
Hey guys.... Katie Noel is going to be there! She's the one that we had the thread about the song Jeep gang.

When she performs that if it doesn't go over well I don't think I want to be there.... And if it goes over well... I don't think I want to be there.

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
2019 Jasper Jeep fest this year was the first outing I have attended with my 2006 LJR and the first also for a friend who had never off roaded his unit. We had a fantastic time but were so busy with the wheeling ops we have virtually no pics. Will definitely be returning next year. Seems to me like it was a Woodstock for jeeps without the alcohol or drugs but with a great crowd, trails, obstacle course and for cause anyone would want to support. Google the Jasper Jeep fest for what to expect. They have a great website.
Did you happen to save the locations of any of the trail rides?

Nearly all the trails I know have either been blocked, shut down, or paved.

Sorry I did not and believe the trails we did were just opened for the fest by private owners. You might inquire with the sheriff's office there in Jasper for to see if that is correct and/or if there are trails there you might use.

I believe that some of the trails are only open for JeepFest but there are also some that are on public roads. I saved the pdf versions of the trail maps before the event.

Attachments

• JeepFest Trails 1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
  • JeepFest Trails 2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
I believe that some of the trails are only open for JeepFest but there are also some that are on public roads. I saved the pdf versions of the trail maps before the event.
Thanks. Maybe I'll roll around up there this weekend and see what I can find.

It's been a while since I found a trail that left me saying "I dunno about this one" around here.

Thanks. Maybe I'll roll around up there this weekend and see what I can find.

It's been a while since I found a trail that left me saying "I dunno about this one" around here.
Let me know if you want to check it out on Sunday. I may be free to go up there. It's about an hour from the house so not too bad. The Fortner Rd trail looks like it runs down a regular unmaintained road.

A friend of mine just bought a second gen 4Runner on 31's that I may try to convince to come out with me.

Let me know if you want to check it out on Sunday. I may be free to go up there. It's about an hour from the house so not too bad. The Fortner Rd trail looks like it runs down a regular unmaintained road.

A friend of mine just bought a second gen 4Runner on 31's that I may try to convince to come out with me.

Sounds good to me. Might be able to rope in my buddy w/a JLU as well.