JB Conversions SS SYE back in stock

As soon as I saw them available I got my order in. I already have their standard sye, but want to take a little more angle out of my rear driveline…

Mine is scheduled to be here Friday. I need to get my transfer case pulled and ready. I have a slow drip between the transmission and transfer case so I’ll use this as an excuse to get both projects done…

Same. @Irun talked me in to waiting and I'm glad he did. I'm still watching out the front window for the brown Santa truck to pull in, but it's out for delivery.

You may be lucky and it's the input seal to the TCase. Mine was.
What’s crazy is the rear seal on the transmission output and the input seal on the transfer case both have less than 800 miles on them…
I completely rebuilt the transfer case and did it all at that time. I’ve never had a seal leak that I’ve installed, until now evidently…

Need some help I’m rebuilding a 2002 tj and installing a 4” lift on 35” tires with a 1” motor mt lift and was reading I will need a sye to help eliminate vibrations. Is the ss sye better option over just a sye for my rebuild and where do you get these.

Need some help I’m rebuilding a 2002 tj and installing a 4” lift on 35” tires with a 1” motor mt lift and was reading I will need a sye to help eliminate vibrations. Is the ss sye better option over just a sye for my rebuild and where do you get these.
You could easily get away with a standard sye. It’s when you tummy tuck as well that a super short sye really helps get some driveshaft length back…

I much prefer JB Conversions kits over any others available…

I wasn’t planning on the tummy tuck with a 4” lift and 35” I think I’ll be fine. Although the first thing I noticed when my wife bought the jeep was how awkward the tranny skid pate hang down and could easily get hung up on stuff. Is it expensive to do a tummy tuck?

I wasn’t planning on the tummy tuck with a 4” lift and 35” I think I’ll be fine. Although the first thing I noticed when my wife bought the jeep was how awkward the tranny skid pate hang down and could easily get hung up on stuff. Is it expensive to do a tummy tuck?
To do it correctly, yes. It can be expensive…