JB Conversions SS SYE back in stock

I ordered mine Sunday afternoon and received a shipping notification this morning.

I'd ordered an Advance Adapters SYE from Poly Performance back around Thanksgiving with a 12/20 ship date which was pushed to 2/26 last week. Figured I'd spend a little more money to get what I really wanted in the first place.

Hmm, ordered mine the same day. So maybe it’s coming soon. I never received a shipping email… guess if it isn’t in by early next week, I’ll make a call or email. Thanks
Update on this plz, I placed my order last friday, got confirmation and money withdrawn but nothing in regards to shipping

Update on this plz, I placed my order last friday, got confirmation and money withdrawn but nothing in regards to shipping

Came home this evening and it was sitting on my front porch. Never received shipping info when I ordered it on the 3rd/4th, but glad it’s here

FYI anyone who has been waiting for these should order while you can. They have been unavailable for nearly a year.
Thanks for the heads up! I have been planning my build for several months and was going to begin ordering everything in about 2 months. Saw this thread and realised that I better not wait for the SS SYE at least. Just ordered!

Reactions: HornedToad
Thanks for the heads up! I have been planning my build for several months and was going to begin ordering everything in about 2 months. Saw this thread and realised that I better not wait for the SS SYE at least. Just ordered!
I think this is the longest I’ve seen them in stock or available since this whole Covid thing started.

Reactions: 97TJNM
What is the allure of the JB vs other SSSYE kits? Im regretting not doing the SS when I did mine.

Came home this evening and it was sitting on my front porch. Never received shipping info when I ordered it on the 3rd/4th, but glad it’s here
Unfortunately this seems to be their habit. I remember the same scenario when I ordered my SSSYE from JB a few years ago. Great product though and excellent support too. Just not exceptional on the shipping communications. But that's ok IMO given the other areas that they excel.

Reactions: Jamesval035
Ugh ... Based on a couple posts, looks like I'm in the same position — ordered a TC master rebuild kit and chain Monday 1/24 and followed up with an email. No response. Money left the account, and no one is answering the phone either.

Guess it's a wait-and-see scenario.

On a lighter note, ordered the SYE kit and both driveshafts from Adams on Monday and everything's supposed to be delivered Monday. 7 days is not so bad!

Reactions: SvtLdr