JBA header

Status
Not open for further replies.

msoto

Supporting Member
Price
360 shipped
I have a brand new JBA header for 00-06 Jeep TJ 4.0. The part number is “JBA 1527S.” It comes with all hardware needed to install. Free shipping if you pay for paypal fees.

I sure do. It’s all brand new. I wrote on the gasket a bit with a pen just as a reference but the header and hardware is brand new and never been mounted.

Whats the total shipped price and how do want paid? I do some ebay’in if you have it listed there. Send your phone no. and I’ll hit you directly. And I’m no weirdo scammer clown!
Thanks!
Eric

Ya I’m sure turbocharged did quite a bit more for performance than just the header alone would’ve done.

So this looks to be the non ceramic coated header correct?

So it’s complete and is there anything wrong with it?

Shoot me a pm as I don’t seem to be able to message you.

I'll take it if it's still available. Send me a message with contact info and we can work out details. I'm looking at supercharging my LJ, but I'd be interested in discussing your turbo experience. I put a turbo on my '82 Scrambler back in about 1993. Fun stuff. I bought it used with a carburetor from a turbo trans am and fabbed exhaust to it. Fun stuff, but hart to keep detonation at bay. Tuning was tough in those days.

msoto- I still have an interest in the JBA headers, but if mendomadman gets you the money first, then his gain is my loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.