jbjenkin's 2004 Jeep Wrangler "Rocky Mountain Edition"

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

I have added side steps and auto dimming rear view mirror this year. Both OEM.

Reactions: Stretch
If you have any issues ask me. I have replaced a few items that have went out from age. Like a/c switch, oil pressure sensor, idle air controller. I drive mine to work every day.
Yeah the high speed is out on the A/c switch all others work from what I have read it is the blower drawing to much amperage and burns the switch out or wires since all other positions work, I may pull it apart and see if the switch is repairable.

Love the side steps ... mine are fading and the brackets are the rustiest part of my car... wanted to take them off to refurb but think they might just break if I do ... where and how much for the mopar side steps (nice mirror too)
I found them on ebay. Side steps were new old stock and came in a mopar box. Mirror came from a junk yard out of a 2006 wrangler in Illinois. I only bought the mirror because when I was upgrading radio I noticed it was pre wired for one, all I had to do was plug it in. To get black plastic back to black I use detail doctor, it lasts like 8- 12 months. I have a 2013 JKU and detail doctor works great on it.

Reactions: Stretch
I am a car nut so I bought this jeep to take to car shows as OEM. I try to keep everything stock. Hood decal not included it just needed that to make it pop.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Picked up an 04 RME —- why do i only have 1 RME Sticker? Was it only on one side? Trail Rated badges on both sides.
Also i dont have the Alcoas .. Got studded on steelies. But have all the alcoa caps and randoms in a ziplock that came in the back. Cant use em. Heres my RME

View attachment 139622
Do you still have that bag of caps? I'm missing two center caps from my set. Any interest in selling them?

I have an 04' Rocky Mountain edition Jeep Wrangler, I replaced the rims a year ago but kept the original Alcoa rims and have the original tires (they're completely worn down) but how much do y'all think they're worth?