SOLD JCR Crusader Mid-Width Front Bumper For Sale / BRAND NEW (Salem, OR / Local Pickup Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
This is a brand new JCR Crusader mid-width front bumper that will fit any 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ.

This bumper is brand new, has 0 miles on it (literally), and has only been bolted onto my Jeep, not actually driven with. There isn't a single scratch or mark anywhere on them. I'll also throw in the brand new Auxbeam LED cube lights as well for whoever buys them.

They will fit any 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ.

Here's a link to the bumper on the JCR website:
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/SWBB/SWBFC.html

If you want them, you'll have to come pick them up from me in person, at my house in Salem, Oregon. No way I can deliver this thing.

I'm asking $300 for the bumper, which I feel is a pretty good deal considering it is brand new, and already powder coated.

Attached are actual photos of the bumper. The rear bumper has been sold.

IMG_2140.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_2139.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG

IMG_2211.jpg

Last edited:
:jaja-no:

I expect a lot more of this ;)

I'm even laughing myself. I blame @tomtaylz for seducing me with his Savvy front bumper. I always thought they looked bad, but it's because I've never seen one in black... always just raw aluminum, which I didn't like.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I went through 2 front bumpers before I settled on the Savvy. The Genright stubby's are nice though. Do they make a rear with a receiver hitch?

I went through 2 front bumpers before I settled on the Savvy. The Genright stubby's are nice though. Do they make a rear with a receiver hitch?

I compared the two, and the GenRight and Savvy bumpers look almost identical. I like the GenRight rear better than the Savvy though, as it's not so much a bumper, but more of a recovery point.

It doesn't have a receiver hitch on it, but I was thinking I can have someone weld one on for me. I don't need it for towing, I would only be using it for a cargo basket. Because of that, I don't think it needs to be extra reinforced like the ones that are meant for towing.

I never realized I liked stubby bumpers until now... but they seem to have grown on me.

You’ve gone off the deep end. Now you need some more vision x fog lights.

No kidding, huh? I've lost my mind.

One more set of bumpers, and your punch card should be all full. Then you get a free set, don't you?

Say, are you just mounting all the mods with wing nuts? Might be the way to go. Or Velcro. So much easier to remove, that way... :biggrin:

I'm going to start a subscription service for bumpers. Every month you get to try out a new bumper... haha!

It doesn't have a receiver hitch on it, but I was thinking I can have someone weld one on for me. I don't need it for towing, I would only be using it for a cargo basket. Because of that, I don't think it needs to be extra reinforced like the ones that are meant for towing.

I would double check that statement. From what I’ve read the cargo basket puts a hell of a lot of stress on a hitch due to the tounge weight and bouncing around.

Well guys, apparently I changed my mind AGAIN. After installing these JCR bumpers, I decided that they're just too big for me. I'm going to replace them with GenRight aluminum stubby bumpers.

The good thing is that I shouldn't lose any money off this.

These bumpers are brand new, have 0 miles on them (literally), and have only been bolted onto my Jeep, not actually driven with. There isn't a single scratch or mark anywhere on them. I'll also throw in the Auxbeam LED cube lights as well for whoever buys them. That's 4 LED cube lights, 2 for the front bumper, and 2 for the rear.

Here's a link to the bumpers on the JCR website:

Front Bumper
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/SWBB/SWBFC.html

Rear Bumper:
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/SWBB/SWBRC2.html

I prefer a local sale, as there is no way I'm shipping these things unless the buyer arranges it via U-Ship. That being said, I'm located in Salem, Oregon as most of you know.

I'm asking $800 for the set, which I feel is a pretty good deal considering they are brand new, and already powder coated.

Here's some photos of them on my Jeep:

View attachment 64723

View attachment 64722
I hate the stinger bumpers, but that one I really like. Sleep on this man. It looks very good on your jeep. Does it feel nose heavy while driving or what? If I still had a tj I’d be inclined to maybe buy those lol

I would double check that statement. From what I’ve read the cargo basket puts a hell of a lot of stress on a hitch due to the tounge weight and bouncing around.

Really? I didn't realize that.

I could go with this for the rear instead:
https://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/product/tj-457/

I really do miss our 1 up AEV purchases hahha. I’ll be back soon. Stay strong!

I'm not sure how much longer you can hold out. All of this Jeep talk must be killing you inside!

Reactions: Starrs
I hate the stinger bumpers, but that one I really like. Sleep on this man. It looks very good on your jeep. Does it feel nose heavy while driving or what? If I still had a tj I’d be inclined to maybe buy those lol

Start stocking up on brand new Chris disguarded parts, you’d have a bargain Jeep build!

Reactions: Starrs and Chris

I think I want something minimalist without the bull bar. I don't like stingers either. These don't seem overly heavy, not any heavier than any other bumper I've picked up. I think I just want that minimal look, almost like the bumper isn't even there.

Yeah I’d refer back to my most commonly linked post on bumpers. It’s about the savvy bumper but I’d encourage you to read through it as it mentions the stress points.

https://bit.ly/2OWP2O6

I'll check that out! I can already see some comments from Blaine about it. Sounds like that Next Level bumper might be the better option. It's steel, and it has a receiver hitch. It also has that minimal non-bumper look to it too:

IMG_20180518_152807.jpg

Really? I didn't realize that.

I could go with this for the rear instead:
https://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/product/tj-457/

I'm not sure how much longer you can hold out. All of this Jeep talk must be killing you inside!
I have found a handful of mint low mileage LJRs that fit all my requirements, but my fiancé will leave me lol. Not even joking. I did make some headway tho with her and I forgot to announce it hahah. Back to what you were saying the other day she gets the wedding and what do I get. Well it turns out after the wedding I will be getting an LJR. She’s fine with it as long as it’s after the wedding. Gonna be a long year I swear to the heavens if an AEV LJR pops up prior to me getting hitched engagement is off lol kinda kidding lol

I have found a handful of mint low mileage LJRs that fit all my requirements, but my fiancé will leave me lol. Not even joking. I did make some headway tho with her and I forgot to announce it hahah. Back to what you were saying the other day she gets the wedding and what do I get. Well it turns out after the wedding I will be getting an LJR. She’s fine with it as long as it’s after the wedding. Gonna be a long year I swear to the heavens if an AEV LJR pops up prior to me getting hitched engagement is off lol kinda kidding lol

When does the wedding happen? Everyone on this forum should show up (in their Jeeps) and crash it... maybe it would inspire her.

You better hope some super nice Hemi AEV LJR doesn't pop up in the meantime. Because you know those don't last longer than a week!

Reactions: Starrs and IPerkWVU
Status
Not open for further replies.