SOLD JCR Crusader Mid-Width Front Bumper For Sale / BRAND NEW (Salem, OR / Local Pickup Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a handful of mint low mileage LJRs that fit all my requirements, but my fiancé will leave me lol. Not even joking. I did make some headway tho with her and I forgot to announce it hahah. Back to what you were saying the other day she gets the wedding and what do I get. Well it turns out after the wedding I will be getting an LJR. She’s fine with it as long as it’s after the wedding. Gonna be a long year I swear to the heavens if an AEV LJR pops up prior to me getting hitched engagement is off lol kinda kidding lol

I’ll send you pictures of my LJR out in the wild right to your inbox ! :jump:

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
I'll check that out! I can already see some comments from Blaine about it. Sounds like that Next Level bumper might be the better option. It's steel, and it has a receiver hitch. It also has that minimal non-bumper look to it too:

View attachment 64729

My only concern with a short rear bumper like that is what if you smack the corner of your tub real hard on a departure. You don’t really have the protection and I think that’s a decently common use case.

Reactions: IPerkWVU and Starrs
My only concern with a short rear bumper like that is what if you smack the corner of your tub real hard on a departure. You don’t really have the protection.

This is true, I didn't think about that. Even the Savvy rear leaves some of the tub edges exposed though.

I have found a handful of mint low mileage LJRs that fit all my requirements, but my fiancé will leave me lol. Not even joking. I did make some headway tho with her and I forgot to announce it hahah. Back to what you were saying the other day she gets the wedding and what do I get. Well it turns out after the wedding I will be getting an LJR. She’s fine with it as long as it’s after the wedding. Gonna be a long year I swear to the heavens if an AEV LJR pops up prior to me getting hitched engagement is off lol kinda kidding lol
MAybe you could put one on layaway! This is going to be tough. I’m putting you on my prayer list!

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
When does the wedding happen? Everyone on this forum should show up (in their Jeeps) and crash it... maybe it would inspire her.

You better hope some super nice Hemi AEV LJR doesn't pop up in the meantime. Because you know those don't last longer than a week!
October 2019 no clue on the exact date yet. Looking at a venue tomorrow actually.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I’m enjoying looking at the moment but i came to the realization that even if I find one I can’t buy it anyway hahha. This does suck really bad.
Ok, I’ll pray she comes to her senses.

Reactions: Chris
Man, right before Christmas....and I really need to do some suspension fixes first, right?

I should make my Jeep driveable before spending $800 on bumpers, right?

I mean, Salem is within driving distance.....

No, no, no.....

Man, right before Christmas....and I really need to do some suspension fixes first, right?

I should make my Jeep driveable before spending $800 on bumpers, right?

I mean, Salem is within driving distance.....

No, no, no.....

Haha... it's tempting, I know!

tenor.gif

I just want to add a bit of humor to this post.

So I posted these things on my local Craigslist as well. Last night I must have had literally 10 phone calls, all from people who were asking if I still had "it" for sale.

I would say, "Yes, the bumpers are still for sale.", to which people would reply, "Wait, you're not selling the whole Jeep?".

Are you kidding me? Does it say Jeep for sale in the ad title or anywhere in the ad description at all?

The people would tell me how the photos in the ad were of my Jeep, and I would say to them, "Did you even bother reading the ad, let alone the title of the ad?", to which people would respond, "No, I just saw a super nice Jeep for sale for $800 and had to call.".

People are seriously idiots... I mean wow. We've gotten to the point where some people can't even read anymore, all they can comprehend is photos.

This wasn't just 1 person either, this was probably a string of 10 calls throughout the day.

A nice Jeep for $800... dream on ;)

I just want to add a bit of humor to this post.

So I posted these things on my local Craigslist as well. Last night I must have had literally 10 phone calls, all from people who were asking if I still had "it" for sale.

I would say, "Yes, the bumpers are still for sale.", to which people would reply, "Wait, you're not selling the whole Jeep?".

Are you kidding me? Does it say Jeep for sale in the ad title or anywhere in the ad description at all?

The people would tell me how the photos in the ad were of my Jeep, and I would say to them, "Did you even bother reading the ad, let alone the title of the ad?", to which people would respond, "No, I just saw a super nice Jeep for sale for $800 and had to call.".

People are seriously idiots... I mean wow. We've gotten to the point where some people can't even read anymore, all they can comprehend is photos.

This wasn't just 1 person either, this was probably a string of 10 calls throughout the day.

A nice Jeep for $800... dream on ;)

What if I give you $1000 for the bumpers and the Jeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.