SOLD JCR Crusader Mid-Width Front Bumper For Sale / BRAND NEW (Salem, OR / Local Pickup Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me. Ive posted this before but I always get a laugh out of it.

chaos.jpg

It amazes me. Ive posted this before but I always get a laugh out of it.

View attachment 65503

YEP! I remember you posting that. That perfectly sums it up.

People are literally getting dumber, not smarter. I blame social media.

No one takes the time to read a for sale ad. Same thing has happened to me in the past whenever I sold a vehicle. I'll write a very detailed ad, then someone will call me up and say, "How much life is left on the tires?".

Really dude? It says right there in my ad if you'd bothered to read it.

Reactions: ElectricWizard
My customers do that to me all the time, never read the email, download my proof then ask me the same question I already answered in the email I sent the proof with.

My customers do that to me all the time, never read the email, download my proof then ask me the same question I already answered in the email I sent the proof with.

That has to annoy you, because it annoys the piss out of me. Even today, more people are calling or texting me asking about the "Jeep for sale".

That has to annoy you, because it annoys the piss out of me. Even today, more people are calling or texting me asking about the "Jeep for sale".
Yes, quite annoying but they are customers and you generally have to bite your tongue.

By the way on ur jeep for sale...it should be cheap as from what I see it is currently disabled on a lift??:meparto:

Yes, quite annoying but they are customers and you generally have to bite your tongue.

By the way on ur jeep for sale...it should be cheap as from what I see it is currently disabled on a lift??:meparto:

Yes, I could understand that with a customer, you couldn't just chew them out since you want their business.

Haha... if you buy the Jeep for $800, you'll have to foot the $4000 shop bill :D

Yes, I could understand that with a customer, you couldn't just chew them out since you want their business.

Haha... if you buy the Jeep for $800, you'll have to foot the $4000 shop bill :D
so $4800 now for your jeep...Done, just send me the title and I will wire you the money from my Nigerian bank account via third party!

What's the lowest amount you will take for your bumpers?

I am out of the country right now, but if you contact my shipping agent, he will take care of giving you a cashier's check, and arranging shipment of the bumpers to outer Mongolia on my behalf.

If you email me, I can set up support to help you sell these bumpers. For a nominal fee.

Reactions: Chris
I just want to add a bit of humor to this post.

So I posted these things on my local Craigslist as well. Last night I must have had literally 10 phone calls, all from people who were asking if I still had "it" for sale.

I would say, "Yes, the bumpers are still for sale.", to which people would reply, "Wait, you're not selling the whole Jeep?".

Are you kidding me? Does it say Jeep for sale in the ad title or anywhere in the ad description at all?

The people would tell me how the photos in the ad were of my Jeep, and I would say to them, "Did you even bother reading the ad, let alone the title of the ad?", to which people would respond, "No, I just saw a super nice Jeep for sale for $800 and had to call.".

People are seriously idiots... I mean wow. We've gotten to the point where some people can't even read anymore, all they can comprehend is photos.

This wasn't just 1 person either, this was probably a string of 10 calls throughout the day.

A nice Jeep for $800... dream on ;)

Chances are some of the responses you got were bots. They even have somewhat cleverly programmed responses sometimes. I always get a few in the first 24 hours when I post stuff on Craigslist.

What's the lowest amount you will take for your bumpers?

I am out of the country right now, but if you contact my shipping agent, he will take care of giving you a cashier's check, and arranging shipment of the bumpers to outer Mongolia on my behalf.

If you email me, I can set up support to help you sell these bumpers. For a nominal fee.
Chris already has them loading on a container on the other side of the country so no pick ups...just send payment

Rear is sold. Only have the front now, and I’m asking $400 for it.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I feel like I'm on the opposite of things right now. Looking for an engine to swap and found a decent TDi Jetta. Craigslist ad said "full car minus front clip". I finally talked the guy into selling me the whole car as a doner car and got a decent price on it. Was about to drive 45 min to go pick it up only for him to tell me "oh ya, both axels are gone, no wheels, both passenger side doors are gone, no dash, no trunk lid, and no ECU.", I had literally just told him I'm doing an engine swap and wanted the whole car because I wasn't sure of what all I needed under the hood and it would be easier. I've had a number of others that are selling stuff and mileage or something else is completely wrong in their posting.

Rear bumper is sold. Still have the front, which I'm asking $400 for.

Reactions: EBW
Status
Not open for further replies.