JCR Offroad lead times

freedom_in_4low

I'm a rooster illusion
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
just a PSA - if you need anything from JCR you'd better order it early.

I ordered trail doors on 5/28 and got the shipping notification this morning, exactly 7 weeks later.

So in other words, Savvy? 🤣

are you suggesting savvy as a quicker alternative or saying they're basically the same?

I personally have always gotten my Savvy parts pretty quickly but I feel like I've seen people complain here about how seemingly arbitrary their delivery times can be. If I'd known JCR was gonna take so long I might have considered Savvy more seriously, though I preferred having the outer door handle because I plan to use these as my main doors for half the year and don't want to have to unzip windows to get in.

are you suggesting savvy as a quicker alternative or saying they're basically the same?

I personally have always gotten my Savvy parts pretty quickly but I feel like I've seen people complain here about how seemingly arbitrary their delivery times can be. If I'd known JCR was gonna take so long I might have considered Savvy more seriously, though I preferred having the outer door handle because I plan to use these as my main doors for half the year and don't want to have to unzip windows to get in.

I am saying that Savvy regularly takes 8 weeks or more to fulfill orders. Not all orders as I sometimes get stuff from them in a week, but you just never know with them.

I don’t mind waiting though.

I am saying that Savvy regularly takes 8 weeks or more to fulfill orders. Not all orders as I sometimes get stuff from them in a week, but you just never know with them.

I don’t mind waiting though.

Ok, that's what I figured.

My cable shifter and control arms came as if they were already sitting on the shelf waiting to be bought.

Ok, that's what I figured.

My cable shifter and control arms came as if they were already sitting on the shelf waiting to be bought.

Yep, those are parts they always have to seem sitting around.

Try waiting for a bumper or some of their armor, that’s where the real wait begins 🤣

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
My doors took about 8 weeks too. You can blame whatever you want...COVID, they don't "stock" most of their stuff and it's built when ordered, blah blah. But just like Savvy, they are homegrown and if you take a look at another thread about all the problems with "Big Box" online Jeep stores (sounds like 4orris Mx4 or Duaqratec), JCR is a small company I will support. I'm with Chris, I'll be patient and wait it out for those reasons. I got a pretty mangled box courtesy of FedEx with my doors and was missing the hardware. I sent an initial email and then a follow up, which said hardware had been shipped. No questions asked and I had the hardware two days later.

Reactions: Chris