Jeep ActionCamper (anyone ever seen one?)

RV-TJ

Supporting Member
Found this on the interwebs as I was looking up Jeep stuff. We bought our TJ to tow behind a motorhome...an expensive setup all 'round. This thing is next level....anyone ever see one? $36k is A LOT of $$$ for a super small camper. And you kinda loose your Jeep...the "looks" of it anyway. But, I admit, I love the ideas folks have for Jeeps! An "ultimate" accessory for sure.

http://www.actioncamper.info/details.php?artID=7

Found this on the interwebs as I was looking up Jeep stuff. We bought our TJ to tow behind a motorhome...an expensive setup all 'round. This thing is next level....anyone ever see one? $36k is A LOT of $$$ for a super small camper. And you kinda loose your Jeep...the "looks" of it anyway. But, I admit, I love the ideas folks have for Jeeps! An "ultimate" accessory for sure.

http://www.actioncamper.info/details.php?artID=7

View attachment 87176
View attachment 87177
View attachment 87178
Wow! I have never seen anything like that! I just bought a roof top tent for my jeep and absolutely love it. But this..... is a whole new level! Does it feel top heavy?

That has to exceed the max weight of the vehicle. I’m sure these style campers are going to be made like crazy for the new gladiator though

Agreed .... maybe that is what the guy designed it for? (the new Gladiator that is). And yes, the max weight has to be an issue....it looks like it's squatting a bit already....EMPTY.

Neat concept ... maybe a bit over done

I defiantly like the WAYOUT concept more than the actioncamper......thanks for sharing
You're welcome. The Gladiator has a lot of hype following it around right now. If that hype still exist after a year or so once the Gladiator is released, you can bet that the aftermarket support companies for the overland crowd will be pushing all kinds of camping and long distance travel products at it.

Reactions: RV-TJ