Jeep Badge of Honor

Mike_H

autos are better - WRWD508
Supporting Member
Got my badge of honor from Jeep today for South Marble Head. It's kinda cool. Great PR from Jeep. Wasn't sure they were going to follow through, since I completed the trail at the end of July.

image-20190124_174436.jpg

Cool. I'm not familiar with that particular trail, but I've ridden dirt bikes on Drummond Island. Was this the trail with ledges going out to a cliff overlook? A real neat place.

Cool. I'm not familiar with that particular trail, but I've ridden dirt bikes on Drummond Island. Was this the trail with ledges going out to a cliff overlook? A real neat place.

That is the one. Lots of fun.

Soon your TJ will look like this:

View attachment 73991

;)
I can only dream of hitting that many trails. I am planning Moab in 2020...Plus...Its not going on the fender. Not sure where I'll put it, but not on the fender. Maybe I'll make a plate for them inside or something.

Reactions: Chris
From my research I’m surprised you received it but good to see. I just downloaded the app a few days ago myself.
I think there were some issues with the program. I got a couple emails in December apologizing for the delays and whatnot. Seems like they have renewed their interest. I honestly didn't think I'd get it either.

Reactions: Powdermonkey
Got my badge of honor from Jeep today for South Marble Head. It's kinda cool. Great PR from Jeep. Wasn't sure they were going to follow through, since I completed the trail at the end of July.

View attachment 73977
Yeah this badge for some reason took forever for me to get mine too, don't know what the deal is with it, lol. Glad to see your came through finally!

Now, I gotta try and cajole my buddies down to Redbird in Indiana. There are three trails there, I think.
Give me a shout if your ever planning a trip to redbird, went a few times last summer. Bad news is they are shutting it down for most of the upcoming spring / summer for repairs. Be sure to check the DNR site before you plan any trips. Also, check the weather, the red clay is a mess if it rains within a few days of a trip.

Give me a shout if your ever planning a trip to redbird, went a few times last summer. Bad news is they are shutting it down for most of the upcoming spring / summer for repairs. Be sure to check the DNR site before you plan any trips. Also, check the weather, the red clay is a mess if it rains within a few days of a trip.
Will Do. I want to make a trip to Badlands as well. I'll post in the Regional group when I get something together.

Reactions: IPerkWVU