Jeep cover recommendations

Jerry Bransford

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2015
Escondido California
My TJ is relegated to the driveway so it needs a cover. I bought one several years ago and while it looked good and heavy, it soon developed holes and ceased being waterproof. Does anyone here have some good recommendations for a cover they've had for at least a year that has held up and remains waterproof?

I'm not looking for links to ads for covers that look like good candidates, I'm really only looking for comments from those with first-hand long-term ownership of a cover they can recommend 100%. At least a year please. My previous cover was fine for its first year and then started leaking/developing holes.

Daryl

Bumblebee
Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2018
California, USA
My TJ is relegated to the driveway so it needs a cover. I bought one several years ago and while it looked good and heavy, it soon developed holes and ceased being waterproof. Does anyone here have some good recommendations for a cover they've had for at least a year that has held up and remains waterproof?

I'm not looking for links to ads for covers that look like good candidates, I'm really only looking for comments from those with first-hand long-term ownership of a cover they can recommend 100%. At least a year please. My previous cover was fine for its first year and then started leaking/developing holes.
Jerry, I have a cover that came with my Jeep that I’ll never use. It’s yours for the cost of shipping.

May 26, 2018
Las Vegas
My Bestop held up really well to the Vegas sun. If it rained hard, it would sag over the back seat. Fortunately, it never really rains long enough here to see if it would start to leak through.

bcon2010

Jan 20, 2018
US
I got lucky and found a Best top off Morris 4x4 on clearance. I love it when my hard top is off. But definitely need to make a PVC support.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ff8b47a55608d20eea8b9aa06d743e63.jpg

Stockli

TJ Enthusiast
Jun 12, 2016
Fort Collins,CO

I have not seen a good one Jerry.

I’m hoping I can get some insight as well.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Latest Posts

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad C