Jeep Decals

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I just thought I would post up a solid source of decals that i've found for my TJ but the seller also does things specific to other model Jeeps and some misc decals as well. Good prices, good vinyl, and he will do custom stuff upon request.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllPrecisiongfx?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I got mine stuff done in a Distressed Sahara Tan to roll with my color scheme, but many colors are available.

IMG_4889.jpg

IMG_4890.jpg

The 2 pages of decals you see in the first picture cost me about $20+shipping (which is a pretty damn good deal). And that was a custom job, I requested the Sahara Palm Tree logo, he found it, I gave him dimensions from my existing decal, he matched it, distressed it, and shipped it out quick.

I love the way these turned out.

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely recommend these, they turned out to be pretty sweet...very happy with purchase.

If anyone is ever looking for Jeep logo's not found at that Etsy store, you just have to contact the shop owner.

Reactions: Chris
Those look great!

I got these awhile back.
image.jpeg

I wouldn't mind replacing them and the Sahara logos with something similar, maybe distressed silver or matte black. My original concern with removing them completely is that the rest of the paint would have faded over the years.
image.jpeg

What do you all think?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind replacing them and the Sahara logos with something similar, maybe distressed silver or matte black. My original concern with removing them completely is that the rest of the paint would have faded over the years. What do you all think?
I think the silver would pop pretty good off your red, unless you were trying to go more low profile then i'de go black. Also, these decals will potentially fit exactly in the area of the existing decals, so for mine when I took them off there was a darker outline of where the letters should go. I made it easy to line up! Plus your in FL too, so they'll get to you faster.

I'm going to order a white merican flag. It'll look goooooood on the rubi
What color is your Rubi?

I think the silver would pop pretty good off your red, unless you were trying to go more low profile then i'de go black. Also, these decals will potentially fit exactly in the area of the existing decals, so for mine when I took them off there was a darker outline of where the letters should go. I made it easy to line up! Plus your in FL too, so they'll get to you faster.

What color is your Rubi?

Black

I have seen pics of people with wrangler forum decal's on their Jeep. We need a decal for our TJ forum. How do we make this happen @Chris? I'd love to rock one on HRNT.

Funny you mention this, because I'm working on it! It's happening soon so stay tuned!
Yeah, this guy might be a good resource to having the decals printed and distributed, unless you already have an idea for that or someone local doing it.

I'de be interested in one for sure!

Update...decided to change direction a bit and got a little crazy with the hair drier and WD-40. I decided to pull everything off. There is definitely a notable difference in the paint where the text was so I ordered "Wrangler", "4.0L", and "Jeep" in Matte Black. I'm going to replace the Sahara logo with my logo (my current avatar) in matte black as well.

IMG_3563.JPG

Update...decided to change direction a bit and got a little crazy with the hair drier and WD-40. I decided to pull everything off. There is definitely a notable difference in the paint where the text was so I ordered "Wrangler", "4.0L", and "Jeep" in Matte Black. I'm going to replace the Sahara logo with my logo (my current avatar) in matte black as well.
Doesn't look to bad.
I took some clear coat and paint off on my "wra"ngler. Lol. So I had to get it exactly where it was pulled from.
Looking forward to seeing the finished product!