Wisconsin Jeep Event / Rally

TJartist

I am new to the Jeep forum (97 TJ) and have found all the information throughout the forum very helpful. I would like to contribute in someway, so here is my offer/proposal: I own a seasonal campground in one of the most beautiful areas of SW Wisconsin called the "Driftless" area. I am located minutes from Wildcat State Park and Kickapoo Valley Reserve State Park. While I don't believe there is any trails to ride the jeep on, our back roads are extremely hilly with hills and valleys of unbelievable vistas. What I can offer is the use of the campground as a meeting place, tech day, camping etc? We have camp sites, a small motel (4 rooms), a Inn with (8 rooms) and several large buildings for various other functions: large tin building with concrete floor, a lodge with fire place and full kitchen, downstairs Inn with bathrooms and small kitchen and a full bath house with male and female showers, toilets and sinks. So we can accommodate different events. Usually during the summer we host outside/inside weddings for up to 250 people. We are not super big but we can work with different groups to accommodate their needs. I don't know how to organize any jeep rally/events, but I will work with any of you who do. We are closed during the winter but I can meet anyone who would like to see the facilities and discuss various ideas. In addition, if any of you are passing through during the summer, please stop by and say "hi". I am there most of the time 24/7. The reason I am posting now is to give time to organize and look at date openings, as many are already booked for 2022 and 2023.

Reactions: toximus and Mike_H
I have a place in tomahawk, but live in Utah, maybe I can make it. Could you do it around the time for Iola and Oshkosh? That way there is an option for more people to be in the state?

I am open to all ideas and dates if someone organizes it. We have other events planned during the summer months so there are only certain dates that may be available. let me know any ideas.

Reactions: The_Heep