Jeep guns

StG58

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Well, I really did it this weekend. Got sidetracked again on my TJ projects.

Stopped in at Cabelas to pick up fly fishing sundries, and as usual, wandered over to the gun library to see what they had. You just never know. They had a bunch of shotguns in. Side by sides made by Zastava in Serbia. You know, the place we bombed the crap out of awhile back.

Anyway, the shotguns were FN designed boxlock side by sides in 16 gauge. Very well built if not as polished as an English side by side. Good, serviceable wood with proper cast off and cant. $350 out the door. I defy anyone to find a well built boxlock new or used for that price nowadays.

It finishes up my gun collection for throwing in the TJ on road trips. The wife says I get to live on Raman for the next couple of weeks...Lol.

You need to send that Marlin up to wild west guns in Anchorage, convert it to a Co-pilot, its a take down that fist into a violin case...

You need to send that Marlin up to wild west guns in Anchorage, convert it to a Co-pilot, its a take down that fist into a violin case...
Or send it to Wild West Guns here in Vegas. Jim's son Jerimy runs this shop and they build more Co-Pilots than Alaska does now.

I'm currently building a pistol AR and am curious how you like the 7" barrel? I've read some how didn't and others who said it was fine. And of course WA is one of those LIBERAL states where I can't buy that Binary trigger at.

Reactions: Tray Burge