Jeep guns

Re: ‘Let there be only one story when the police arrive.’

Don’t know if it matters, never been in that situation and hope I never am, but I was taught that when speaking to police after a shooting to only identify yourself and say “I feared for my life.” and nothing else until you speak with an attorney.

1980 Colt Commander nickel finish w/ Crimson Trace red grip laser

Reactions: Ericict and StG58
@StG58 Looks like you found a picture of some of Lee's work! Those stainless flat-side frames are something beautiful to behold, and daunting to actually hold. If you're nice, I'll post a picture of mine; the wood isn't as pretty, but it's cut a bit better. If you're extra-nice, I'll post a picture of a factory 6" .44 Mag. Key word: factory.

Reactions: StG58
A few of my "toys"...

20160725_195453.jpg

Ill take the M1A1 on the far right for $100 Alex. Uncle Sammy spent a lot of time and money to make sure I was proficient with the M-14. Dang I miss those, but not packing one around.

Carbon stock, lighten the receiver...you know you want to try.

Reactions: StG58
Not to HiJack... and I didn't read the whole thread here. But, I went outside the box handgun wise. Bought a CZ 75B in 9mm the other day. A real shocker to my friends and family because I always pop caps with USA or German and Swiss hardware. Usually Colt, Sig, Glock, Browning HiPower kinda guy. With few exceptions.

But the CZ 75B is a valid contender for those of you who love the BHP, (which I do), but hate the trigger and mag disco.

I'm considering some comp shooting and the CZ 75 hit the magic place with... Cocked and Locked. BHP feel, and Double action as a bonus.

I still love the masters... 1911 and BHP... but this CZ may be my next best love... right up there with BHP, P226, P220, and G21 Glock.

I am working on building a couple more 80% stainless 1911's, they are not cheap but they are a challenge to build. My first one only had malfunctions due to my stupidity with the magazines. I just picked up 2 sig barrels in 45 ACP that I can use for the builds. I will also build a bobbed commander, that should be a good carry gun. Now I just need to start reloading pistol.
On a side note, if you want to use an AR inside the home, 458 Socom or 450 bushmaster

How so? I'd like to hear your impressions on firing the .458 SOCOM indoors; mine were decidedly negative.
Its loud, but if you are really taking on a bad guy, you really dont care. I have a .338wm with a brake, I dont even notice the brake when I am shooting at a living target, but the range will blur your vision.

Its loud, but if you are really taking on a bad guy, you really dont care. I have a .338wm with a brake, I dont even notice the brake when I am shooting at a living target, but the range will blur your vision.

Rifle cartridges fired indoors are always loud and obtrusive; my objections with that particular round - and basically every other rifle round on the planet, when used for home defense - are based on over-penetration and poor platform ergonomics.