Jeep hanging

RDJ.jpg

And to find out how many idiots are stupid enough to click on this clickbait to begin with 🤣
For some reason it was next after I watched a video on winching methods. Guess this was to demonstrate what not to do.

Last edited:
For some reason it was next after I watched a video on winching methods. Guess this was to demonstrate what not to do.

Oh I get that, happens to me all the time. Everyone on YouTube has to try and do something stupid to one up the other guy for more views.

I’m sure you saw the teenagers doing that Tide Pod challenge months ago? It blows my mind the crap people will do just for more clicks 🤣

I have seen and can comprehend using a winch up a tree to get the front tires off the ground high enough to power wash the bottom of the tub and frame. This however takes it to the next " hold my beer" level.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I kinda wanted to see the Jeep take revenge and come crashing down on the jackasses climbing on it. Would hate to see some one killed, but it would have been a great nomination for the Darwin Award.

Reminds me of the scene from "The Gods Must be Crazy" where the protagonist starts winching his Landrover out of some mud, but goes to make coffee or something cuz it's an old slow which. He subsequently gets distracted, and it winches itself up into a tree.

I've seen a few of these on Youtube over the years. They always have the same problems putting it back down without damaging the rear,

Go figure the people intelligent enough to do this for fun also don't have even the most basic understanding of CG lol