Jeep JK Madness

My god... I see JKs like this all around my area, and it bothers me greatly.

The JK isn't that bad looking in stock form (not as good looking as a TJ though). However, most of these asshat JK owners just turn them into ugly turds.

My god... I see JKs like this all around my area, and it bothers me greatly.

The JK isn't that bad looking in stock form (not as good looking as a TJ though). However, most of these asshat JK owners just turn them into ugly turds.

I'm not a fan of the stock JKU, especially the JK. Now, one that's been "done up" a little, I really like them.

"Done up" means a 2" suspension, 35's, after market front and rear bumper that doesn't look weird, and a winch.

The JK doesn't look bad when done up properly, I just think that they don't look as good as a properly done up TJ.

These ones are just horrid though!

The JK doesn't look bad when done up properly, I just think that they don't look as good as a properly done up TJ.

These ones are just horrid though!

A properly done up TJ seems to have more of a soul than a JK.

And I will admit that now that I have a son, the additional doors would be very nice to have, but that's about it.

Reactions: Chris
A properly done up TJ seems to have more of a soul than a JK.

And I will admit that now that I have a son, the additional doors would be very nice to have, but that's about it.

The additional doors would be nice. However, anytime I think about more doors (for the family), I just think it might be better to have a larger vehicle altogether. Hence the reason our second vehicle is a Honda Odyssey, haha.

The additional doors would be nice. However, anytime I think about more doors (for the family), I just think it might be better to have a larger vehicle altogether. Hence the reason our second vehicle is a Honda Odyssey, haha.
Honda Odyssey on 33's!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Ha. My daily driver is my TJ. Wife drives a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I don't want another payment, and we try to drive my TJ more on the weekends but the 2-doors makes it harder. So I feel we've been racking the miles up on her grand Cherokee.

Ha. My daily driver is my TJ. Wife drives a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I don't want another payment, and we try to drive my TJ more on the weekends but the 2-doors makes it harder. So I feel we've been racking the miles up on her grand Cherokee.

We tried everything until we finally caved in and got a minivan. Our daughters are so young that the minivan really, really makes life easier when driving places as a family. When it's just me (or just me and someone else) I drive the TJ though.

We tried everything until we finally caved in and got a minivan. Our daughters are so young that the minivan really, really makes life easier when driving places as a family. When it's just me (or just me and someone else) I drive the TJ though.

I swore to myself I'll never own a minivan lol. I've looked at older Silverado's though. A truck would be nice to have, I wouldn't have to use a trailer anymore.

I swore to myself I'll never own a minivan lol. I've looked at older Silverado's though. A truck would be nice to have, I wouldn't have to use a trailer anymore.

We swore to ourselves (my wife included) we would never, ever, ever, ever, ever own a minivan... Over our dead bodies. Then we went to test drive one just for kicks at the Honda dealer. It totally transformed our opinion of minivans. We can easily get the kids in and out of their car seats, the back has tons of room, and it's way easier than the SUV we had before it due to the lower height and the ability to actually get in the back easier.

Never in a million years did I think I'd own a minivan. Kids changed all of that.

Reactions: Kyle_W and FF_Jeep
We swore to ourselves (my wife included) we would never, ever, ever, ever, ever own a minivan... Over our dead bodies. Then we went to test drive one just for kicks at the Honda dealer. It totally transformed our opinion of minivans. We can easily get the kids in and out of their car seats, the back has tons of room, and it's way easier than the SUV we had before it due to the lower height and the ability to actually get in the back easier.

Never in a million years did I think I'd own a minivan. Kids changed all of that.

Wife and I will only have the one kid, so I won't need a mini van. So we have that going for us :)

We've been doing the Dave Ramsey thing, so we won't be getting another vehicle anytime soon....unless I sell the TJ.

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Yes, when we had one kid we were fine. However, once the second came along, it was time to rethink the vehicle situation.

I go wheel'n with this guy and he said " kinda takes away from the Jeeps character " , i just grinned :)
20170228_095515.jpg

Reactions: StG58