Jeep JL

glwood

Jeepless
Supporting Member
Probably already posted, but saw this today. I actually like this way more than the JK...
2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-80.jpg

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-79.jpg

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-74.jpg

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-76.jpg

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-27.jpg

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...-with-three-engine-options-refined-cabin.html

I agree, it does look better than the JK (to me at least). I don't like all the bells and whistles (I prefer the simplicity of my TJ), but if I had to get a 4 door Wrangler, I'd choose this over the JKU.

I'm not fond about how the lights cut into the outer slots on the grille though.

I agree, it does look better than the JK (to me at least). I don't like all the bells and whistles (I prefer the simplicity of my TJ), but if I had to get a 4 door Wrangler, I'd choose this over the JKU.

I'm not fond about how the lights cut into the outer slots on the grille though.
Why not get a 4 door TJ?

DBC68402-02E6-44F2-80C8-531029D5865F.jpeg

Agreed.

Cool pic for marketing:
2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-4.jpg

Probably why the headlights cut into the grille...the old Willys does the same thing.

Reactions: VallenMaes
I still don't like the look of a 4 door Wrangler. From a practical stand point (being a family man), I get it. However, a Wrangler to me will always have two doors. It's not to say I don't appreciate the 4 doors, but if I'm going to buy a Wrangler, it's going to be a 2 door.

We have our Subaru Outback when we need 4 doors.

I
I still don't like the look of a 4 door Wrangler. From a practical stand point (being a family man), I get it. However, a Wrangler to me will always have two doors. It's not to say I don't appreciate the 4 doors, but if I'm going to buy a Wrangler, it's going to be a 2 door.

I've never been a fan of the JKU, but for some reason, the JLU looks way better to me. If I could afford it, my wife's Civic would be gone and the JLU in its place in a minute.

TJ + JKU = Happiness though, @Chris. Even though the JKU pees on my leg as often as not, it's still a Wrangler and still goes off road. Maybe if I stop bad mouthing it and give it some upgrade love, it'll stop peeing on my leg.

I wonder how much these things will be... I can't keep up with the cost of modern vehicles anymore. Once they got over 40k I said no way... Unless I was loaded, I'm not spending 40k on a vehicle. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but that'a hefty car payment.