Jeep names: What are your names and how did you decide?

Show48

Supporting Member
Please add photos of your jeeps and their names. How did you decide? I have not named mine yet, any ideas?

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4036.JPG

In my opinion, the best and coolest names are never given to their Jeeps by their owners, they come by their names from friends, events, how it was driven during a memorable event, etc. Naming your own Jeep often means a corny name that won't win any prizes. It may take a while, years even, but eventually your Jeep's perfect name will make itself known.

My Jeep somehow got known as the Geezer Jeep and it has stuck. It's not a bad name since at 69 I am officially a geezer to those I wheel with lol.

When the Geezer Jeep was stolen, someone made me a very cool decal for my replacement Jeep. Not to mention you have a great looking Jeep man! :)

CIMG3867.JPG

Mine is called "The Skunk"
It's black and white, often smells bad, and can be found wandering aimlessly in the woods and mountains.
Plus, it has this little guy as a mascot... Which I found on the ground next to my door after I bought it.
IMG_20170106_164744.jpg

Actually putting the name of the Jeep on the hood is a huge deal around here, our local club has a list of over 500 named Jeeps. I didn't put the name on the hood (I like a more minamalist look) but I did log the name Vae Victis,
which means woe to the vanquished. It goes along with the logo that I created in my profile picture, and that replaced the Sahara logo.
IMG_4341.JPG

My wife and I just refer to it as "the jeep" lol. But our truck is "the truck" and our car is "the car". I guess we are boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After owning a truck for the better part of two decades I sold it and bought a jeep... I still refer to my vehicle as "the truck" and always seem to get corrected.

Reactions: Wojoe