Jeep names: What are your names and how did you decide?

Jerry, sir, I have been curious. I've seen you on two other forums; do you mainly stick to this forum now? Or do you go back and forth between each of them?

I can't imagine you have the patience to stay on top of all 3 (or more!) forums!?
It's easy when you're retired. Well not quite fully but mostly. Two forums I'm pretty active in, a third when appropriate.

Reactions: Ron505 and Kyle_W
Please add photos of your jeeps and their names. How did you decide? I have not named mine yet, any ideas?

View attachment 8944

View attachment 8945
Kinda funny but i named her Mary, short for marinara because marinara sauce is red, get it :p

20190719_210919.jpg

Mine is Zambo , The Purple People Eater.

Someone on a forum called it that after I posted pics of the purple stuff I was adding. I came up with this Zambo part because of the name that is on the original artwork to the PPE on the hood. I am guessing the original artist’s name was Zambo or maybe they named the PPE that? I haven’t found any info on it, even though I have tried finding it.

555A6295-09BA-4A53-8B0D-E8DDA2D0A656.jpeg

PPE on hood,

BC0A23B1-666D-4553-B2DE-AAF1F91A48CC.jpeg

Pony boy

I was talking to the ol lady about what color I wanted to bedline the Jeep. I had went over black, slate, maroon alone with others. The oe paint was gold. When I finally decided to stick with gold I said “stay golden Pony boy” and the name kind of stuck.

Side note, my fiancé had never seen the outsiders and it made me feel incredibly old.

6267434E-E777-4F20-9DDE-993CA7A1DBB6.jpeg

C0F4466B-E1F1-4341-AEE2-AA9D89DF3F91.jpeg

Reactions: Hog
Blue Ivy. Cuz if it’s good enough for jay-z and beyonce then it’s good enough to name my TJ.

CC788F8F-5B1D-4C6D-829A-E0EBD1E51124.jpeg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Hog
IMG_20190802_110135_01.jpg

Haven't named it. Still working on finding a group of new friends to go wheeling with.
I Imagine it will be dubbed probably be called dandelion of something like that. This was pretty much the state I got it in, still a ways to go.

Reactions: ranwilrw and Hog
View attachment 111529
Haven't named it. Still working on finding a group of new friends to go wheeling with.
I Imagine it will be dubbed probably be called dandelion of something like that. This was pretty much the state I got it in, still a ways to go.
Probably Dollar General.. kinda looks like the sign behind ya😂