WTB: Jeep Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeroDubs

Hey Guys,

Picked up a new Jeep for me and my boys to build since my frame on the other is pretty bad. We have put together a list of parts we need to track down to put it back on the road. If you have anything, let me know! Thanks everyone.

Color: Medium Fern Green Metallic
Jeep: 1999 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Needed Parts
  • Dash Pieces (Center Dash Trim) (Possibly whole dash swap to switch to a black dash?)
  • Fenders (Stock Maybe) (Possibly aftermarket fenders)
  • Tub (May Need Drivers Rear Quarter, cut behind door all the way around to tailgate.)
Non Essential Parts
  • Seats
  • Bed Rug Kit (Front/Rear)
  • Drop Down Tailgate Kit
  • SYE with Rear Drive Shaft for Ford 8.8
  • Transfer Case Cable Shifter
  • MML
  • Flat Skid for Tummy Tuck
  • Savvy 1.25" Body Lift
  • B&M Short Shifter

IMG_8130.JPG

Last edited:
I have a good amount of the parts you need. I have a few TJ’s I’m parting out. Give me a call or text 8472044866.

PM sent.
Edit: not sent, I guess I can't if I'm not a full member. If you want to leave me your email, I have several of the parts you need, as well.
Tom

Last edited:
Nuts - I threw out a center dash escutcheon 2 weeks ago because nobody wanted it, and I'm within driving distance!

Well I have been slacking on checking the forums... updated parts list and will respond to everyone!

I have a good amount of the parts you need. I have a few TJ’s I’m parting out. Give me a call or text 8472044866.
I will shoot you a text.
PM sent.
Edit: not sent, I guess I can't if I'm not a full member. If you want to leave me your email, I have several of the parts you need, as well.
Tom
Saw your PM and will respond.
Responded!
Nuts - I threw out a center dash escutcheon 2 weeks ago because nobody wanted it, and I'm within driving distance!
Well crap. Got anything else up there? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.