Jeep Pickup and Grand Wagoneer

All I can say is that this looks so badass! Like a Humvee but a Jeep... Totally want it!

636194961886220372-Red-Rock-responder.jpg

Reactions: UpperMI
I learned how to drive in my dads old 79 Grand Wagoneer... still a little salty that he ever sold that Jeep. Word from a contact at a local Jeep dealer is that the new GW is going to compete with full size luxury suvs... Escalade, Range Rover, etc. Could you imagine how much this thing is going to cost considering the crazy high prices for a Hard Rock Rubicon these days?!

Reactions: UpperMI
I learned how to drive in my dads old 79 Grand Wagoneer... still a little salty that he ever sold that Jeep. Word from a contact at a local Jeep dealer is that the new GW is going to compete with full size luxury suvs... Escalade, Range Rover, etc. Could you imagine how much this thing is going to cost considering the crazy high prices for a Hard Rock Rubicon these days?!

So your saying its going to be a $60,000 - $80,000 SUV, wow. I hope that Jeep remembers that it caters more to the working stiffs than the high rollers on wall street.

Reactions: FF_Jeep and Chris
In '91 the MSRP for a _base_ Grand Wagoneer was right at $30,000 vs $13000 for the Wrangler. While I agree that the costs of Wranglers have crept up unduly (only because they seem to be the "hot" vehicle right now and Jeep is trying to maximize profit), the late '80s Grand Wagoneer has always catered to an upscale audience.