Jeep rental business

We’re hitting Gatlinburg next week. Going on a Tuesday-Friday hoping the crowd is gone. Been watching the space needle camera and the crowd is just not there. We like going in the winter months when there’s even less crowds. We’ll be taking our own Jeep to ride around in though.
Seems like the side by side rental scene has saturated the rentals there. Jeeps would be more fun but you’d be competing with the side by sides and then the expense of keeping them up would kill you

Reactions: BlueC
I am in Gatlinburg right now, got here yesterday. The town is packed. There is some Comic-Con convention this weekend. I have seen a couple of JK rentals on the road and countless SxS’s. I wish we would have brought the Jeep but we brought the 4Runner instead

I am in Gatlinburg right now, got here yesterday. The town is packed. There is some Comic-Con convention this weekend. I have seen a couple of JK rentals on the road and countless SxS’s. I wish we would have brought the Jeep but we brought the 4Runner instead

I used to live about 30 mile north of Gatlinburg. There are a million little 4Runner friendly roads to drive to see beautiful places

1659190113860.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyG and Jason06
We were in the Gatlinburg area this past week and the place we were staying was right around the corner from a Jeep rental place. I counted 14 jeeps on his lot. Mostly JK's, a couple JKUs, and 2 really really nice looking TJs. We drove past his place several times a day and I really never saw more than a couple off his lot at a time.

THAT is the place that was the final heave ho inspiration on my wife and I deciding to buy our first jeep...which was in 2014 and a JK. Not sure that was a blessing or a curse. 😆

That seems like a fun business if you could get the numbers to work. We were there in the summer and lot was empty and rentals were everywhere