Arizona Jeep rental in Sedona

WSS

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Last week, the family and some friends went to Sedona to vacation. Normally, I would take my TJ and hit the trails. We had one to many to fit in the TJ so we decided to rent one when we got there. I had contacted jamison for some trail info and he asked if I knew Kmas0n (a member here) had a rental company in Sedona. I was not aware! We rented a JL from him. Those things are awesome! We had a great time and did a few of the "Arizona difficult" trails with out any trouble. Style, comfort, well done suspension, all the fun stuff.

Cool dude, has a fab shop too. Just a heads up if you head to Sedona and are short a rig or just want to do a day run.

Big thanks Kmas0n! Your JL was the highlight of the trip, kids loved it.

88E83F1B-6588-482D-8EDE-D834E85036B5.jpeg
DEE9DD0B-32FC-440E-A286-3F11D564AA58.jpeg

You gotta do it. We need to see just how beautiful that place is. As many know, some never return from their Sedona trip. Lol.

Reactions: mrjp
Reactions: mrjp
Please plug away. You are building something that anyone would be proud of! If I realized earlier, I would have booked something with you!

My wife and I are coming out this week (first timers) and I know we won’t have enough time to see it all.
Please be careful! Many never make it back home. LOL They sell up and stay in Sedona. It is a very unique place. Enjoy it.

I'm the guy that went on vacation, and never came home
And probably don't regret it one bit.

The trip we took was the first that we stayed just in Sedona, usually a day or two at the GC, maybe a day in Williams, etc.. We went and saw many new spots. Had never been to Honanki!! Worth it in every way.

Reactions: kmas0n