WTB: Jeep Rubicon Compass/ Temperature/ Map Light Mirror GNTX-221

RubiconSpyder

Supporting Member
WANTED Jeep Rubicon LJ Compass/ Temperature/ Map Light Mirror GNTX-221

Looking for the one that came on the Jeep Rubicon LJ, ebay has a few but they are not verifed to be from a Jeep LJ Rubicon

WANTED Jeep Rubicon LJ Compass/ Temperature/ Map Light Mirror GNTX-221

Looking for the one that came on the Jeep Rubicon LJ, ebay has a few but they are not verifed to be from a Jeep LJ Rubicon

What is the difference between the LJ and TJ mirror? I don't know that there would be any difference in the two when it comes to the mirror.
I think the temp sensor is located behind the grill, but not sure where is the compass sensor located, is it actually in the mirror or somewhere in behind the dashboard?

What is the difference between the LJ and TJ mirror? I don't know that there would be any difference in the two when it comes to the mirror.
I think the temp sensor is located behind the grill, but not sure where is the compass sensor located, is it actually in the mirror or somewhere in behind the dashboard?

The LJ mirror has compass, temperature and map lights…lots of write ups out there on it…go down the rabbit hole if you dare.

The LJ mirror has compass, temperature and map lights…lots of write ups out there on it…go down the rabbit hole if you dare.

My TJ Rubicon has that factory mirror with those features. I thought that those were part of the Rubicon package, but maybe not.
I was just wondering what the difference would be between the TJ and LJ mirror. I wouldn't think there would be any. I don't have any pictures of mine or I would post them.

Also, will you have to also purchase and install the sensors for the compass and thermometer, or does your LJ already have those installed?

Only the greatest of Jeep nerds know the ins and outs…litterally
Also, will you have to also purchase and install the sensors for the compass and thermometer, or does your LJ already have those installed?
From what I know, the sensor and cabling are part of the harness, it was an option I think, some had it some didn’t, all LJ came with them. That’s all I know…just looking for a deal on the forum.

Reactions: Daubie3
, ebay has a few but they are not verifed to be from a Jeep LJ Rubicon

Not Rubicon specific, but definitely Mopar/Jeep specific.
If the plug fits the factory harness, then it's good.
All you should need is the cable that runs up the window and a second temp sensor for the grill.