Jeep Songs

JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Anyone know any songs that have jeeps and him or talk about jeeps? I’ll kick this off.

C.W. Mc Call singing Black Bear Road. The Colorado Crew May be able to shed more light on this trail. The adventure reminds me of a number of trips. This is why we live to wheel!

I know of a douchey bro county music video that has a TJ in it:

It's at the 5 second mark.

I saw my wife watching this cringeworthy video / song and caught that TJ at a glance.

Grateful Dead, Sugar Magnolia.
T. Rex, Jeepster.
Low Millions, Nikki Don't Stop.

Last edited:
I wish I could find the song from many years ago. Here's some greatness from Turquoise Jeep Music!

I wish I could find the song from many years ago. Here's some greatness from Turquoise Jeep Music!

Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

Drive (for Daddy Gene) by Alan Jackson. “I’m all grown up now, three daughters of my own. I let em drive my old Jeep in the pasture at our home”.

Great song but the video is animated and the “Jeep” is a drawing of a Ford Bronco.

Drive (for Daddy Gene) by Alan Jackson. “I’m all grown up now, three daughters of my own. I let em drive my old Jeep in the pasture at our home”.

Great song but the video is animated and the “Jeep” is a drawing of a Ford Bronco.
Good call, and just happened to be on the day I let my 13 year old drive the TJ home for the first time.

Reactions: RussTJ and Kiwi TJ