Jeep Talk Show iHeart Podcast

Rickstar321

Hey hey hey from the Natural State!

Just curious, anyone listen to the Jeep Talk Show podcast?

I just started listening, seems to be some pretty good content, but since I'm a newbie to the Jeep Life I thought I'd ask you guys what you think...

I actually just saw it recently pull up and didn’t even know there was such a thing-

To me it would depend on the content like I would love to hear an interview with Jim Repp, He is basically the man behind the wrangler and the Rubicon.

Reactions: JMT
Hey hey hey from the Natural State!

Just curious, anyone listen to the Jeep Talk Show podcast?

I just started listening, seems to be some pretty good content, but since I'm a newbie to the Jeep Life I thought I'd ask you guys what you think...
The program right here on wrangler TJ forum provides the best information by far. Anyone here being interviewed by Jeep Talk Show?

The program right here on wrangler TJ forum provides the best information by far. Anyone here being interviewed by Jeep Talk Show?
Realistically they could get Jerry and Blaine on there and fill up a month-

They could get me and I can talk endlessly and they would still be wondering what I said😅

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper and JMT
I listen to several pod-cast already (self defense gun use, Dan Bongino, Gun Talk). So just out of curiosity I searched for "Jeep" and they popped up. I know i've enjoyed the few episodes I've listened to on my hour long commute home (hard for me to read and drive at the same time), and like I said, i JUST bought the TJ the end of March. Right now I'm a Jeep info sponge so i'm soaking it up everywhere i can. I was just curious if anyone here listened to it and what they thought.

I now also see from the "similar threads" list below that Mr. Blaine has been on the Jeep Talk Show podcast.

Mr. Blaine has been on there before, they have some good interviews with different people, i.e. quadratec, Tread Lightly, the guy that drove his JK around Africa, BMB. They try to talk about all models of wrangler and the JT. I listened for a year or so and got bored of it but you might end up enjoying it. One guy is pretty smart on Cherokees, he used to be really active in NAXJA.