Jeep TJ sliding windows

Kiefer_jackson1242

Hello,
I have a 1998 Jeep TJ with the half doors and the sliding glass uppers. I’m about to replace my top with one of the rough country tops (comes with skins for the plastic windows) and I’m just not going to replace the door skin. Im looking to find a seal kit for the glass windows since that is the only thing on my Jeep that leaks, but I’m not having much luck. I saw somethin about just spraying some “Lowe’s door sealer” in it but that sounds kind of janky to me. If you know where I can find the seal replacements please let me know. Thanks

Hello,
I have a 1998 Jeep TJ with the half doors and the sliding glass uppers. I’m about to replace my top with one of the rough country tops (comes with skins for the plastic windows) and I’m just not going to replace the door skin. Im looking to find a seal kit for the glass windows since that is the only thing on my Jeep that leaks, but I’m not having much luck. I saw somethin about just spraying some “Lowe’s door sealer” in it but that sounds kind of janky to me. If you know where I can find the seal replacements please let me know. Thanks
Did you ever find the seal kit for your windows? I bought some half doors that came with those windows. All rubber seals appear to need replacement to make the windows work well again. Windows are in great shape except for those seals.