Jeep Transport Recommendations

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Ride of the Month Winner
Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a good friend who is starting a UT / Colorado trip in Salt Lake City, and is looking for a service to transport his JT from Nashville to Salt Lake. Does anyone have any recommendation or experience with a transport service which would do so?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Reactions: Wildman
I have a good friend who is starting a UT / Colorado trip in Salt Lake City, and is looking for a service to transport his JT from Nashville to Salt Lake. Does anyone have any recommendation or experience with a transport service which would do so?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
@Chris Had his hauled from the NE to AZ.

Reactions: Chris

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
I used https://zipautoship.com/ and was pleased.
Josh Andrew was very helpful and responsive.

I shipped my Jeep from Montana to Nashville last October for 1279. I was very close to just flying and driving it back but I was worried about snowfall. I think that trip may be a bit longer but you might have more trucker traffic going to Salt Lake City.

Thanks boys. I appreciate the feedback. I've sent the recommendations on to my buddy.