Jeep Wagoneer resto-mod

Yes! It looks like something you wouldn't be afraid to use, and that in and of itself is a huge plus. While there are some of the resto-mod rigs out there that are truly gorgeous, I just couldn't see myself being willing to risk damaging the pristine sheet metal. This one appears to be one somewhere in between being just a driver and being a garage queen. Very nice. Thanks, @psrivats !

Yes! It looks like something you wouldn't be afraid to use, and that in and of itself is a huge plus. While there are some of the resto-mod rigs out there that are truly gorgeous, I just couldn't see myself being willing to risk damaging the pristine sheet metal. This one appears to be one somewhere in between being just a driver and being a garage queen. Very nice. Thanks, @psrivats !

That tasteful Pendleton wool usage in the interior upholstery really caught my eye. Looks great, doesn't it? I also liked that they did not "polish" the exterior too much. It looks like an old car till you look under the hood and take a detailed look.

Reactions: Squatch
I love Wagoneers, but truthfully my 89 had electrical woes, hated to pass emissions, had an AC that refused to work for any length of time, broke window regulators like they were free and ran hot. I had a love hate relationship with it.

Sadly, it was a real piece of shit compared to my Wrangler. It looked cool though.