Jeep Willys Seats

hardtailpan

TJ Enthusiast
So, I picked up an excellent full set of 3 jeep willy's camo seats yesterday with the intention of using them in my sahara as my seats are very very stained from the PO. They weren't crazy expensive, and I just picked em' up cause they were relatively close and in very good shape. Looking on line, it appears people are trying to sell these for some good money. So, question: what are these worth? I'd be perfectly happy with black seats, or for that matter the correct sahara seats for my rig so if these things are worth anywhere near the asking prices I'm seeing I'm thinking about selling them and buying more standard seats. I'm seeing prices of $1000 all the way up to $1500.

Thoughts?

I haven't seen a full set under $1,000. I guess if you have a Willys edition or like camo, they might be worth that. Not to me. I'd just get camo seat covers for $200.

Supposedly they're waterproof too. I never got them wet to see.
WILLYS LIFTED.jpg

Yeah, I read that they were waterproof too. Whole thing was kinda of a fluke. I've been keeping an eye out for a set of seats, these showed up for the price of a nice full set of regular seats and were close so I pulled the trigger. I knew the Willys model wasn't that common, but I didn't know that people were paying a lot more than regular prices for the seats. Figured they'd look good in a black jeep since the middle of the seats is black. My interior is khaki, and the tan in the camo kinda matches that as well. .....but I sure as hell don't need my a** to be sitting on $1000 seats lol, the money can be better spent elsewhere. I'm going to to list em' again and see what I can get for em'.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Yeah, I read that they were waterproof too. Whole thing was kinda of a fluke. I've been keeping an eye out for a set of seats, these showed up for the price of a nice full set of regular seats and were close so I pulled the trigger. I knew the Willys model wasn't that common, but I didn't know that people were paying a lot more than regular prices for the seats. Figured they'd look good in a black jeep since the middle of the seats is black. My interior is khaki, and the tan in the camo kinda matches that as well. .....but I sure as hell don't need my a** to be sitting on $1000 seats lol, the money can be better spent elsewhere. I'm going to to list em' again and see what I can get for em'.

Last edited: