Jeep Wrangler Exterior Colors

View attachment 18809

Intense blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost went with blue but I couldn't pass up lime green. But I love this color blue

20170709_195619.jpg

Reactions: Vintage Reserve
Hey guys, 1st-time poster. Awesome community here and excited to participate!

What do you guys think the best exterior colors are for Wranglers? I'm partial to the Flame Red.
Love your avatar. I wish that forward control concept went to production.
I love the yellow obviously
F759A5BC-7F51-4D5A-93A5-8427DE0ED2EC.jpeg
and chili pepper red is a close second and the early flame red with tan interior. Impact orange is also very nice and bright jade satin metallic is an awesome color

Reactions: TJ Starting
As far as I'm concerned, all Jeeps should be ODG with a big white star on the hood. Or at least a green vaguely similar to ODG, like the current JL "Sarge Green". With that said, I don't mind my red one, and my wife thinks all Jeeps should be red so there's that. I wouldn't object to the "Inca Gold" either - very nice.

But ANYTHING is better than white. The current monochromatic fad with virtually all new vehicles of any kind drives me nuts! Black, white, grey, silver. Nope, not here. I'd take fuchsia over any of those!

• Dislike
Reactions: Plumber1
Jeeps look pretty good covered in dirt. My Jeep is black, looks great for at least an hour after I wash it. I didn't buy it for the color, but if I had shopped that way, red, silver, white or green may have ranked right up there. The only color I avoid is oxide.

IMG_3300.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG

Reactions: Jamison C
I love my Impact Orange TJ. Only one around my area so it stands out. I saw an electric lime green TJ years ago with matching painted fender flares, 3” lift and polished aluminum rims. That was one sharp Jeep.

Khaki is my favorite color. I tried hard not to get one in black. But color was my last concern. How well the Jeep was mechanically was of course more important. And I ended up with black. Given a choice it would be khaki, white, black and that nice Jeep Green color. Had never seen it before this thread. Must be very hard to find.

Used-2005-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited.jpg

bU0qSpW.jpg

wmimg_2345.jpg

I like Silver and Khaki. Most vehicles we own/buy are white, silver or grey. However our TJ is Dessert Sand Pearl. It’s different, we like it with the all
Black accents for sure. Black soft top mounted in the Texas Winter for all year use. Ours came with a Tan hardtop, never use it, don’t care for the color combo.

Cool post OP, I like seeing these colors.

31DCFB11-4C4F-44F3-93EF-12C888DF4E8A.jpeg

Reactions: Nickgsjeep