Jeep Wrangler JL Death Wobble Lawsuit

I have a friend with a 2018 JL. He has had it for a year. It has been back to the dealer several times for steering issues. He didn't have the DW, but the steering was vague. His Jeep is in stock trim. Regarding the snarky remarks about our friends, the mall crawlers.....The current trend with Jeeps reminds me very much of the Harley Davidson market. Harley was a performance MC a long time ago. Harley evolved into a image buy with endless variations of aftermarket goodies. Jeep (FCA) is playing to this crowd. Jeep needs to produce a vehicle that can carry the load.
That's what happens when a vehicle get's a cult following. Now that everyone wants one, prices sky rocket for replacement parts, companies that use to sell good parts sell out to Taiwan Jimmy. I've had the same Harley for 30 years, you go to the bike shows now and all the "winners" are guys who just buy bolt on crap to make it look nice and trailer the thing to the show. Gone are the days of fabricating your own stuff that gives that personal/individual look fit and function. Jeep Wrangler is going down the same road, soon you will see these tricked out fancy jeeps on the trail on weekends with 21" wheels and low profile tires,,, we use to call these bikers RUB's.

That's what happens when a vehicle get's a cult following. Now that everyone wants one, prices sky rocket for replacement parts, companies that use to sell good parts sell out to Taiwan Jimmy. I've had the same Harley for 30 years, you go to the bike shows now and all the "winners" are guys who just buy bolt on crap to make it look nice and trailer the thing to the show. Gone are the days of fabricating your own stuff that gives that personal/individual look fit and function. Jeep Wrangler is going down the same road, soon you will see these tricked out fancy jeeps on the trail on weekends with 21" wheels and low profile tires,,, we use to call these bikers RUB's.
I hear you my Harley is 39 years old bought new in 1980 before the big wave in popularity. My TJ will still be running when it’s 39 years old while all the new ones with there Ching Chang Taiwanese junk will long be discarded

Should have bought a Chrysler instead of a Fiat. I made that mistake once. My 2013 JK was a lemon (Bad TPM and 3x water pumps) that FCA had to repurchase. It took about 4 months to get a dime out of them after they took the vehicle from me.

Funny, Fiat didn't buy Chrysler till 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: Starrs and astjp2
Send me a PM when you are sure you can make it and I'll have my helper work Saturday. Otherwise I won't pull him in.
Hi. I just want to say that I appreciate your offer for looking in to the problem. I just received notice that they are going to buy it back. So I am hoping, it doesn’t happen again with another one. But if it does, I know where to go 😊

Reactions: MaloStapalo